Find out what the top free tips for the Boavista vs Portimonense match are and where you can find the best odds for the upcoming Saturday fixture from our article.
Boavista vs Portimonense Free Betting Tips and Odds
Our betting experts reviewed all the stats for the Boavista vs Portimonense fixture and came up with the following free wagering tips:
- Football Whispers Prediction one: Match Result – Portimonense to win @ 15/8
- Football Whispers Prediction two: Over/Under 2.5 Goals – Under 2.5 @ 4/6
- Football Whispers Prediction three: Both Teams to Score – Yes @ 4/5
Please make sure to double-check the odds for the betting tips we recommended above because odds are subject to change and by the time you place a wager, they might have already changed. Our recommended bookmaker for this match is Ladbrokes.
Portimonense to Win
Both teams are in awful form in the last five games they played, but Portimonense has three wins and two draws in the last ten games they played while Boavista has two wins and three draws. Besides that, Portimonense won or drew three of the last five away games they played and they are thirteenth in the league table. Boavista is most likely going to get relegated at the end of the season.
Under 2.5 Goals
Both teams have had seventeen out of thirty-two games where the total number of goals was below 2.5 and Portimonense has an average of 2.3 total goals per game for the entire season. In the last ten games, they scored more than 2.5 goals only twice.
Both Teams to Score
Boavista and Portimonense have had 40% BTTS games in the last ten they played in the Primeira Liga. The last three times they faced each other there were goals scored by both clubs.
Recent Head-to-Head Statistics and Data
If you want a little bit more information about the latest matches for both teams, you can check out the tables below.
Preview of the Boavista vs Portimonense Fixture
The Boavista vs Portimonense match will be interesting because the last three times they faced each other fans were on their toes the whole match and both teams are very competitive. Boavista has one injured midfielder (Miguel Reisinho) who has been missing on the pitch for a while now, and Portimonense also has an injured midfielder – Lucas. Both of these players are out with knee injuries and it's still not known when they will be back to play.
Questions & Answers About the Saturday Match
- Where will the match be played and at what time will it start? – The match will begin at 16:30 CET and it will be played on Estádio do Bessa Século XXI in Porto.
- Will I be able to watch the match? – Yes, you will. Arena Sport in Serbia and Sport TV in Portugal will stream the match. You can also check to see if your bookmaker's live streaming feature will be streaming it.
- Where can I find the best odds for the fixture? – You can find the top odds at Ladbrokes.