Free Bets are one of the most popular types of bonuses offered by bookmakers to their customers. Customers worldwide use them and recommend them for anyone who is just starting in sports betting. They offer you a chance to win bets and without paying the stake from your cash balance. There are thousands of bookmaker platforms on the internet, and maybe more; we haven't counted them all yet. All of them offer free bets to customers, no matter if they are new or existing. You have a lot of chances to win free bets, and in this article, we will explain everything you need to know about them and give you the top free bet codes you can use to get the free wagers offered by these famous bookies.
Top Free Bet codes available in the UK for
Once the bonus is credited to your account, losses will be refunded up to the bonus amount. You must deposit at least the qualifying deposit of £20 (or currency equivalent) in a single amount with your first deposit to be eligible for the rebate.
Sports: Matchbook is now offering a flat rate of 2% Commission on all sports. Place bets any of our markets today and you will only pay commission if you make a profit.
First deposit min. £10. Qualifying accumulator bet with min. stake of £10 and min. 2 selections with min. odds of 1/2 (1.50) per selection
Important: Max bonus £40, credited once the qualifying bet has settled. Bonus wagering requirements: x6 on min. odds of 1/2 (1.50) as a single bet, or 1/2 (1.50) per selection as part of an accumulator bet. Bonus valid for any sports, for 7 days. Deposit method restrictions apply.
£25 Free Bet If Your First Settled Bet Doesn't Win: New Customers, first losing settled single bet £25+ (£25+ E/W) at odds 2.00+ qualifies.
Free bet credited within 24 hours, 7 days to use. Stake not included in returns. Valid only for accounts tracked from an eligible referring website.
Where to Look for Free Bet Bonus Code?
There are plenty of ways to find free bet codes. The internet is a big place, and hundreds of websites feature popular free bet codes you can use to get bonuses. Some online databases (sites) are designed to provide access to all available bonus codes offers for free bets or any other bookmaker bonus available in the UK. Since there are so many available bookmakers in the UK alone, browsing each platform and their offers is a very time-consuming task. It's better to use one of these online articles or databases containing all of the available free bet offers, so you can choose the one you like best.
Ways to getting Free Betting Promo Codes
Keep in mind that not all articles and websites can be trusted to find the latest promo codes for free bets available. Some might be outdated, for example, or even feature the wrong codes, so checking multiple sources is a bonus. To be 100% sure, once you pick an offer you like, you can check the platform’s site or even contact customer support to find out if the bonus code you saw is still useable.
Some bonuses don't require a bonus code, but those aren't that many. You can find out if an offer is of this type by reading through the bonus's official terms and conditions. Some bonuses for existing customers have short durations, and when you read about the bonus code, it might be too late to get the offer. You should check the bonus period first, so you can be sure that you can still get it.
How Can I use Free Bet Codes to my Advantage?
Once you pick a promo code and get it, you will have to use it to get the benefits of the bonus that comes along with it. This part of the process is straightforward and easy-to-understand, even if you are a new customer.
For those who don't have an account with the bookmaker that provides the bonus, you will have to follow these steps:
- Read the bonus terms and conditions and determine whether or not you have to enter the promo code during the registration, your first deposit, or not enter it at all and register.
- Open the bookmaker platform via the available link in the free bet codes articles or wherever you got the unique promo code.
- Click on the button that starts the registration process on the platform.
- Enter your details in the empty fields, like names, address, phone, number, currency, etc.
- Enter the details regarding your future bookmaker account, like e-mail, username, password, etc.
- Choose how you want to be notified whenever there are bonus offers (via SMS, e-mail, notification, etc.
- Enter the bonus code in the required field (depending on step 1).
- Click on the final button to finish your registration and confirm your e-mail address.
After that, the best thing to do is verify your account right away, so you wouldn't have to do it later. You can do that by providing the necessary documents proving your age, identity, address, and payment method. You can find more information on this process on the bookie platform of your choice.
You should also make your first deposit to your new account. This would be another time to enter a promo code, again depending on what you learned during step 1 from the process we described above. Depositing is easy enough. All you have to do is:
- Open the website and log in to your account.
- Click on the Cashier menu and then on the “Deposit” button.
- Choose a payment method from the ones available for your location and keep in mind that for most welcome offers, if you use an e-wallet like Skrill or Neteller, you won’t be eligible for the bonus anymore.
- Enter the payment method details required of you.
- Please enter the amount you wish to deposit and make sure it covers the minimum amount required for the bonus.
- Enter the promo code (if you have to enter the code for the bonus during your first deposit).
- Click on the “Deposit” button below and finalize the transaction if it redirects you to the website of your financial institution (depending on the method you chose).
After you complete the steps we mentioned above, your next steps will depend on the bonus terms and conditions. Some offers require you to place qualifying wagers; some will give you the bonus, etc. Below we will explain more about the different types of bonuses and what you will need to know about them.
Types of Free Bet Offers Available on Bookmaker Platforms
Bookmakers offer different types of free bet bonuses to their customers, and each one of them comes with its terms and conditions. Like we mentioned above, reading the T&Cs is a very important part of the process because articles only give you the base amount of conditions you should be aware of. There are plenty of conditions that deserve your attention and may relate to your situation, so reading them is the best choice you can make before getting the bonus.
Deposit Matches/Deposit Bonuses
Deposit match bonuses are very straightforward; they offer you a percent of your first deposit as a bonus. Different bookies offer different percentages, but the most common ones are 50% match bonus or 100% bonus match. Once you receive the offer, you have both your deposited cash balance and the bonus amount. For example, if you deposit £100 to your account and get a 100% match bonus up to £200, you will have the £100 you deposited plus the £100 bonus, which makes £200 available. Indeed, you won't be able to withdraw the bonus directly; you will have to play through it a certain amount of time (it's different for each bookmaker). Once you do that within the period described in the bonus, you will be able to withdraw from your account. Other terms you might encounter on these types of bonuses are:
- You have to be a new customer to get this bonus.
- You have to use a particular deposit method.
- You have to complete the wagering requirement within some time.
- You have to complete the wagering requirements at specific odds.
- You can only use the bonus on the Sportsbook.
- You may or may not have to enter a promo code during your first deposit.
No Deposit Bonuses
No-deposit bonuses are similar to deposit matches, except that you aren't required to deposit to get the bonus. Few bookmakers offer these types of bonuses to new customers, and that's why they aren't so well-known, but they are very popular because who wouldn't love “getting something for nothing.” Like other bonus offers, you will need to enter a promo code, but instead of entering it during your first deposit, you will have to do it while registering to the platform in the field designated for it. Once your account is activated via the link in your e-mail, you will receive your bonus, which you can use on the Sportsbook or Casino platforms, depending on the type of bonus you entered the code for. Usually, the terms accompanying these types of bonuses are similar to the terms for match bonuses, but they are more strict; otherwise, customers would abuse these offers. The bookmaker would fail in the business. Some of the famous and relevant terms are:
- There are specific wagering requirements you will have to complete before you can withdraw the bonus.
- You will receive your bonus in the form of free wagers.
- If your bonus funds fall below a certain point during the rollover, you lose the whole bonus.
- You have a specific time to use the free bet bonus before it disappears.
Risk-Free Bet Offers
Risk-Free offers are offered to both new and existing customers. They allow you to place a wager, and if you win, the bonus won't be activated, but you will still get your winnings from the qualifying wager. If you lose, the bookmaker will return your stake or a percent of it as cashback. In both cases, you don't lose funds; you only have chances to win funds. This is why it's called a risk-free wager or bet. Like all bonuses, risk-free bets have conditions as well. Some of the more relevant ones are:
- You will have to make a qualifying wager with a minimum stake on the Sportsbook (some bonuses require you to bet on specific sports events or competitions).
- You will receive your cashback only if your wager loses.
- The cashback amount you will get back is equal to your stake for the qualifying bet up to a certain amount.
- The cashback is received in the form of a free bet.
- You will have to use your free bet in a specific amount of time, or they would disappear.
- Some bookies also add wagering requirements to these types of offers, but most of them don't.
Free bets are a very popular type of bonus designed to attract new people to the platform, but bookmakers also use them to keep existing customers happy. They are very straightforward and understandable by anyone. The amount of the free bet is specified in the bonus title and terms, and once you receive it, you will be able to use it on the Sportsbook. Here are some of the terms which you might encounter attached to a free bet bonus:
- You will receive your free bet once you complete the qualifying conditions, which are different for each offer. They might be to register on the platform, to make a deposit, to place a bet on a specific or random event, or to invite a friend to join the platform as well.
- You can use the free bets on the Sportsbook only or the specified sports event in the T&Cs.
- You will only receive an amount up to the specified sum in the terms, not more.
- You will have to use your free bets within a specified amount of days before they disappear.
- You won't get the free bet stakes in your winnings.
Top Examples of Current Free Bet Offers
Many bookmakers offer this type of bonus, but we took the time to pick the best of them. We think that these bookmakers and offers deserve the most attention because the offer is solid and because the bookmaker provides plenty of sports betting content and features to their customers. These bookmakers also have an excellent website and mobile platforms (some of them even have mobile apps) and provide a steady number of bonuses to their customers each month.
- William Hill – Bet £10 Get £30 in Free Bets
- Betfair – Get up to £100 in Free Bets
- Ladbrokes – Bet £5 Get 4x£5 (£20) in Free Bets
- Mansion Bet – Bet £10 Get £20
- Betfred – Bet £10 Get £30 Free Bets + 60 Free Spins
- 888 Sport – Bet £10 Get £30 in Free Bets
- Bet365 – Sign up offer details
- Paddy Power – £20 Risk-Free Bet
- BetVictor – Bet £5 Get £30 in Bonuses
- Unibet – Get Up To £40 Money-Back + £10 Casino Bonus