Matchbook is extending his unique new sign up offer with a 0% commission on all sports for your first 30 days . In this review, learn about all the latest Matchbook offers
All new customers will receive 0% commission on all sports for the first 30 days of their account from Registration.
Users must Enter Bonus Code to avail of the offer.
Only open to users who deposit via debit or credit card.
New Customers Only. 18+. Be Gamble Aware.
Matchbook bonus code 2021
|Matchbook||Offers||Matchbook Bonus Code|
|Limited Open Account Offer||0% Commission on All Sports||Enter the code >|
|Casino Offer||See details||Enter the code >|
|Mobile Offer||0% Commission on All Sports||Enter the code >|
The Matchbook Bonus Code for 2021 is CASH*****. This is a sign up code for new customers, use it at registration to get the welcome bonus.
- Matchbook Welcome Offer: 0% commission on all sports for the first 30 days (as opposed to regular 2%).
- Matchbook Casino Offer: 100% deposit bonus up to £100 and 100 free spins.
- Cheltenham Promo: +10% winnings on every horse race.
You should be able to apply a Matchbook bonus code at a later date, as promotions are constantly changing. There are also no promotions for existing players just yet, but Matchbook has been known to give good offers in the past. Some of them were:
What is a bonus code?
Promo code/bonus code is a combination of symbols, letters, words and numerals that may relate to the bonus offered and the bookmaker that is offering the promotion. There is currently no Matchbook bonus code. But as an example, a former Matchbook bonus code lets users match their deposit by 100% and up to £100. Other bookmaker examples are:
- MAXBET30, which offers £30 in free bets when the first bet is made.
- WELCOME100, which matches your first deposit by 100%.
- ULTIMATEFLASH, which instantly gives new players a certain amount of money.
It is important to say that there is no Matchbook bonus code right now, as they do not offer any welcome bonuses for new players. However, this will certainly change in the following days or weeks. New and existing players should always look at the official promotions tab to be up to date on any upcoming and ongoing promotions and possible Matchbook bonus code for various markets.
How to get the bonus with Matchbook bonus code?
Participating in the promotion and getting the bonus is very easy. If you have a Matchbook bonus code, you will have to enter it during the account registration. In some cases, the Matchbook bonus code will have to be entered in the Account menu after registration. The bonus will then be awarded when all requirements are met.
If the welcome offer is a deposit bonus, you will receive the bonus funds as soon as you make your first deposit. If the welcome offer is a free bet, you will receive the bonus funds as soon as you place your first bet. In some cases, there will be a straight-up bonus offer that will be given to players as soon as they log in to the account. These can be casino free spins or free cash that has to be used on sports betting.
Registration on the site:
- Visit the official Matchbook site at https://www.matchbook.com/.
- In the upper right corner of the screen, you’ll see the red JOIN MATCHBOOK button. Click on it.
- A small registration window will appear with a few pieces of information needed to complete the registration.
- Enter your account name, first and last name, password, phone number, email, town, country, postal code, address and security question.
- There will be a special box reserved for you to apply a Matchbook bonus code. If you have one, enter the code before you finish the account creation.
- Accept all Terms & Conditions and verify you are over 18.
- Optionally, you may be asked for additional verification. In this case, you will have to send a picture of your ID, driver’s license or passport.
- Log in to your account.
- In the upper corner of the screen press the Account menu.
- Find the Deposit option and click on it.
- Select the payment method and enter the amount of funds you wish to transfer.
- Press Deposit when you’re finished and wait for few minutes for funds to settle to the account.
It is generally advised to always make deposits and withdrawals using the same payment methods. For example, if you have deposited with your credit card, you should always withdraw using a credit card as well. It is also important to remember that bonus offers usually don’t work if you deposit using one of the eWallet methods like Neteller, Skrill, PayPal, Paysafecard and others.
How to make your first bet?
After you have registered your account and been successful at applying a Matchbook bonus code, you are ready to make your first bet on markets of your choice. Here is the most important part. If the welcome offer is a deposit bonus, then you’ll be free to make bets on whatever sports and game you like. If the welcome offer is tied to a specific game, you will have to make your first bet on that game in order to receive the funds.
To make the first bet, log in to your account and go to the Matchbook home page. Select any sports market you like and look through the offers that will appear in the middle of the page. Find a game you like or feel confident about and add the bet you want. Alternatively, you can add it to your Betslip and place a bet later on. You can add multiple bets to your Betslip and make one mixed bet. When you’re done, add the amount of money you wish to bet and press Bet Now. Enjoy the games and wait for the results.
Reviewing top tips for beginners:
- Always check the welcome offer for any specific game or wagering requirements.
- Remember to use the bonus funds before they expire.
- Never chase the biggest odds, especially if you are unfamiliar with sports and betting rules.
- Go big or go home is never a sound motto for beginners.
- Read guides and tutorials on betting exchange, as it can be pretty daunting for newcomers.
Main things to avoid while making your first bet:
- Forgetting to read and fulfil welcome offer requirements.
- Spending all of your money on one bet.
- Betting on unknown sports just because odds are appealing.
If you have a Matchbook bonus code and receive the welcome offer, you cannot withdraw these bonus funds. They have to be played on Matchbook sportsbook within a given time. However, all winnings from those bets can be withdrawn.
Steps to withdraw your money:
- Log in to your account.
- In the upper corner click on the Account menu.
- Check the Account Balance and make sure you are only withdrawing free funds. Those are the funds that have no requirements and are available for withdrawal or betting.
- Press on the Withdraw option in the Account menu.
- Select the payment method and enter the amount of money you wish to withdraw. Please note that there are certain daily or monthly limits on different payment methods. These can be seen on the official Matchbook platform.
- Wait for the third-party provider to process the funds.
FAQs about Matchbook welcome offers
Is there a Matchbook bonus code?
Use the Matchbook bonus code needed upon registration on either the site or the app.
What payment methods can I use?
Deposit options are Visa, MasterCard, Paysafecard, Neteller, and Skrill. Withdrawal options are Visa, MasterCard, bank wire, Netteller, and Skrill. All of the best bookmakers advise customers to use the same payment method for both deposit and withdrawal. This is the safest and most effective way of transferring funds.
What is Opt-in and Opt-out?
Matchbook can offer promotions for existing customers from time to time. These will require players to opt-in for the promotion to take place. You can do this by clicking on the Account menu, Privacy Setting and set marketing to Allow. You can opt-out of any promotion at any time by following the same steps and set marketing to Don’t Allow.
What is KYC?
KYC or Know Your Customer is a procedure imposed by the United Kingdom Gambling Commission on all bookmakers in the UK. Before any money transfer, customers have to verify their identity and financial stability by sending evidence and proof in form of ID, driver’s license, passport, bank statement and others.
What is Matchbook commission?
Since Matchbook is mostly operating on betting exchange, it charges a commission on all bets made by players. The commission is set at 2%, with a 5% commission on all Specials. The commission may also vary and be subjected to change if it is part of the promotion.
I don’t understand the betting exchange.
Betting exchange is a place where players can assume the role of a bookmaker. Instead of the traditional betting experience of player versus bookmaker, in the betting exchange, it is player versus player. What exchange does is allow players to set odds and prices of their own liking. These odds are then matched by other players, while Matchbook charges the commission in order to make a profit.
What happens if the match is postponed?
If the match is postponed, the bet will stay pending for another 72 hours. If the match isn’t played within this timeframe, the bet will be cancelled and all funds returned to the player.
What if the match is cancelled during the game?
If the match is cancelled during the game, there are two possible outcomes. Either the bet will be settled according to the current result, or the bet will be cancelled altogether and funds returned to the player.
Current offer of bonuses and promotions
Unfortunately, Matchbook does not offer any bonuses or promotions at this time neither on their site nor on the app. It will most likely change soon, so be sure to regularly check their promotions tab. But to give you a general idea of what may be available soon, you can take a look at some of their previous promotions:
- Matchbook Casino Offer: 100% casino deposit bonus up to £100, plus 100 free spins.
- Colossus Betting: If you score a jackpot, you can win up to £1,000,000.
- Free Bet & Cashback Offer: Free bets or cashback in case your bet is a loss.
- Exchange Welcome Offer: Up to £500 cashback commission refund.
- Live Dealer Bonus: Make a £400 deposit to play with £500.
- Risk Free Bet: First bet will be risk free up to £100.
- Cheltenham Promo: Get +10% winnings on every horse race.
Matchbook bonus code is not working. What to do?
Lag can sometimes be a big issue when using online betting platforms or apps. Due to this, codes may not work from time to time. In this case, it is best to wait a few moments before sending an inquiry to the customer service.
Steps for users to take if the code *cashxxx* still doesn’t work:
- Refresh the page and wait for few minutes for bonus funds to settle.
- Clear cache and cookies and log in to your account again.
- Screenshot or record your problem in any other way and message customer service.
- Wait for agents to look at your problem and allocate the bonus funds to your account.
What alternative welcome offers are there available?
Coral offers a good welcome bonus for all new players. Simply bet £5 on any sport, and Coral will instantly give you £20 in free bets. These will be divided into 4 x £5 and have to be used in full. Coral is known to give plenty of promotions to existing players, and at this time, they offer more than 15. The platform is very intuitive and responsive. The cons are a much lower welcome offer than competition, less than average betting margin and limited lines for big sporting events.
Unibet offers a pretty standard and straightforward welcome bonus. If you place your first bet up to £25, you will get your money back if the bet loses. Other promotions are decent, but very scattered across all Unibet platforms. The platform is functional and requires little practice. The cons of this bookmaker are unreliable Cash Out option, lack of help from customer service and some instances of winning players being restricted or limited.
Betfair offers a special sign-up offer for all new players. If you deposit £20, Betfair will double it and give you £40 to play with. Being the first bookmaker to offer the betting exchange, Betfair also rewards players with a £20 free bet for this section. If you do not win, the cash will be refunded. Sadly, other promotions are lacking when compared to the competition. The odds and prices are fair. The biggest downside to this bookmaker is the high commission which is 5%. Even more devastating is that the commission may rise to 60% if you win £250,000 or more in career winnings.
Matchbook bonus code validity: 31/12/