BetKing made its debut in Nigeria less than seven years ago and so far, they are high up in the list of top betting sites in Nigeria. In this article, we will be discussing all you should be privy to about the betking mobile app.download the betking app >
How to Sign up on Betking Mobile?
To get access to the numerous perks of using Betking mobile, you have to sign up for an account. To sign at betking mobile, all you have to do is follow the steps below:
- With your smartphone, visit the official betking mobile website
- Click on the join tab by the top right of the screen
- Input your mobile number and click next
- Create a password, and enter your first name and your last name. Click next to proceed to the next step
- Enter your email address, date of birth, and state of residence
- Tick the box to confirm that you are up to 18 years of age
- Tick the box to agree to continue receiving information from betking
- Click on “Sign up now” to finish the process.
How to place a bet at Betking Mobile?
One of the upsides about betting on Betking mobile is that the site is optimized to function with your mobile device, making betting super fun. Here are steps to follow to place a bet via Betking mobile:
- With your mobile device, visit the official betking mobile site
- Login to your account by clicking the login tab by the top right and entering your details
- If you don't have an account already, click the join tab to finalize the sign-up process
- Once you are logged in, make a deposit into your account. Ensure the deposit is sufficient for the bets you intend to place
- Click on the Menu tab by the bottom left of the screen
- Select your preferred sport within the wide array of sports options available
- Skim through the numerous leagues available for that sports
- For each league, skim through the games available and pick your selections
- Once you are satisfied with your picks, click on the “Odds” tab by the mid-bottom of the page
- Check the selections to confirm there are no mistakes
- Specify the kind of bet you want to place between single, combo or multiple by clicking any of the options above the screen
- Enter your preferred stake
- Click on the place bet icon to finish up with your bet.
Bonus Offers on Betking
Let's take a look at some of the bonus offers that you get to enjoy when you use betking.
50% Welcome Cashback Offer
This is by far the best bonus offer that you will enjoy as a betking user. The offer is only available to new users on the platform and can be enjoyed just once. Ideally, with this bonus, you get a 50% bonus on your first lost bet, up to 30,000 NGN. As it is common with most welcome bonus offers on sportsbooks, there are conditions to this bonus, which are:
- The minimum deposit required to get this bonus is 100 NGN
- The bonus is only available to new users alone
- You are expected to roll over the bonus four times before you can withdraw the proceeds of the bonus
- The bets that are to be rolled over should be an accumulator bet of 3 odds and above with each selection being 1.5 odds
- You can access the bonus whether you use a Betking promo code or not
- Betking reserves the right to make adjustments to the terms when they choose
225% Accumulator Bonus
The accumulator bonus is basically for existing users and it gives users a chance to win higher. Initially, the maximum accumulator bonus was 170% until it was recently upgraded to 220%. The bonus is not a one-size-fits-all. The higher the number of selections on your betslip, the higher the accumulator bonus.
BetKing Cashback Bonus
This bonus is another one that is available to existing users. Basically, for this bonus, you get a cashback when you make a deposit, place a bet and it loses. The cashback won't be a total of the amount but a fraction of it. There are some terms and conditions attached to this bonus, which are:
- The cashback is only awarded to you when you lose your bet
- Your bet is expected to be a total of 6 odds, whilst comprising at least 8 selections
- The cashback bonus can be used to place bets on the sportsbook.
Football Betting Markets at Betking
If you have ever visited a betking mobile site, you will discover that there seems to be more attention on football compared to the other sports there. This explains why there are numerous betting options to explore in football games.
You are less likely to be short of options to bet on at the football section of betking mobile because there are far too many markets available. For starters, the football section features over 20 leagues across different countries and continents. Of those different leagues, there are top leagues that get the most attention like the Premier League, La Liga, Serie A, etc.
One thing games in these leagues have in common is the variety of options you are assured in betting markets. With these top leagues, you are assured of over 500 betting markets to pick from. These betting markets range from popular options like 1X2 markets to not-so-popular options like GG or Over 2.5, Over Corner, to mention but a few.
Betking Mobile App
As of the time of writing this review, there is no betking mobile app available to download. This might be seen as disappointing especially by users who take a liking to betting on mobile apps. However, the unavailability of a betking mobile app leaves nothing to be missed since the mobile site offers everything that a betking app could possibly offer. So, having that in mind, it explains why there hasn't been so much fuss about the betking app being unavailable. There is a good chance that in the near future, there will be a betking app available for download.
Is there a mobile-specific bonus at Betking?
No. There is no mobile-specific bonus at Betking. This gives both users an equal opportunity to make the most out of the platform.
What are the payment options offered at Betking?
Betking tries to make provision for a reasonable number of payment options that can be explored by users. These payment methods range from card to quickteller. In the case of withdrawal, bank withdrawal is the most accessible option. To make withdrawals, your identity has to be verified. This is to limit the possibility of fraud.
What's the minimum withdrawal at Betking?
Unlike with other platforms where the minimum withdrawal is 1000 NGN, the minimum withdrawal at Betking is 5000 NGN. The withdrawal could take up to 48 hours before it gets to your account. The speed at which it gets to your account depends on your bank and how responsive it is.