Italy and the Czech Republic will be playing a friendly game on the 4th of July and today, we will bring you or top predictions and betting tips for the event.
Italy vs Czech Republic: Our Top Predictions & Tips
Our top betting tips for Italy vs Czech Republic fixture are displayed below. If you want more predictions and wagering tips, check out our website.
- Football Whispers Prediction one: Match Result – Italy to win @ 33/50
- Football Whispers Prediction two: Both Teams to Score – No @ 18/25
- Football Whispers Prediction three: Over/Under 2.5 Goals – Under 2.5 @ 18/25
Our recommended bookmaker for this match is Ladbrokes. All odds are subject to change, so make sure you check out the bookmaker page before you place any bets and see if you are still happy with the price.
Italy to Win
The Italian national team hasn't lost a game since 2018 (twenty-six fixtures ago), so it's safe to say that they are our favorite for the upcoming fixture. Czech Republic's national team lost four of the last ten games they played, which makes them the underdog compared to Italy.
BTTS – No
Italy has scored nine clean sheets in the last ten fixtures they played and although the last time they played against the Czech Republic, there were goals scored by both teams, that was in 2013 and players have changed a lot since then.
Under 2.5 Goals
The Czech Republic hasn't scored more than one goal in matches where they lost or drew out of the last ten fixtures they played and Italy has only scored more than two goals per match in only three of the last ten fixtures they played.
Recent Statistics and Match Histories for Both Teams
Let's check out Italy and Czech Republic's recent games and you can make your conclusions about the Friday fixture.
Latest News and Reports on the Italy and Czech Republic's Teams
Italy’s national team has three injured midfielders – Stefano Sensi, Marco Verratti, and Lorenzo Pellegrini. They were all injured in May this year and are expected to return at different times in June or later depending on how their health is.
The Czech Republic has only two injured players and one of them is midfielder Thomas Holes, who is set to be back at the end of May but we can't be certain he will make the squad for the friendly game. Three other players are on special leave because they have to play in Fortuna Liga, but they are also set to be back at the end of May and they might make the squad.
Popular Questions Regarding the Friday Friendly Fixture
- What time will the friendly match begin? – The match is set to begin at 20:45 CET.
- Where will the match be played? – The fixture will be played on Stadio Renato Dall'Ara in Bologna.
- Where can I watch the fixture? – In the UK & Ireland, you can watch the match on Sky Sports Football. If you are outside of the UK, then various networks will be broadcasting the match, including DAZN Deutsch, CT Sport, Eleven Sports, Polsat Sport Premium 2, Match! Futbol, Match TV, RAI, Sport 1, and L'Equipe.