Ipswich - Leeds
England Championship - Portman Road Stadium
* Betting odds were correct at the time of publication but are subject to change.
Top Odds and Best Predictions for Ipswich vs Leeds
Even the most optimistic Ipswich fans couldn't expect that their team will have such a good start to the season.
- 1 Top Odds and Best Predictions for Ipswich vs Leeds
- 2 Latest Statistics and Current Odds for Ipswich vs Leeds prediction
- 3 Match Preview, Team Information, and Ipswich vs Leeds Lineups
- 4 Player to Watch: Nathan Broadhead
Both Teams to Score – No
- Ipswich conceded one goal in the first three matches of the season
- Leeds had two negative BTTS games in the past five encounters
- Two out of the last three h2h clashes had one team failing to score
Ipswich to Win
- The home team won all four official games this season including the EFL Cup first round
- Leeds is winless in three Championship games
- Ipswich won two out of the last three h2h encounters
Latest Statistics and Current Odds for Ipswich vs Leeds prediction
These are the top stats for the game along with a tool to help you pick the best odds.