In this article, we will review the top free betting tips and odds for the Cheltenham vs Carlisle League Two fixture and give you three predictions to think about.
Latest Free Wagering Tips and Predictions Regarding the Cheltenham vs Carlisle Fixture
Our League Two experts came up with the following free betting tips for the Cheltenham vs Carlisle fixture on Tuesday. Our recommended bookmaker for this match is Ladbrokes.
- Football Whispers Prediction one: Match Result – Cheltenham to win @ 11/10
- Football Whispers Prediction two: Over/Under 2.5 Goals – Under 2.5 @ 4/6
- Football Whispers Prediction three: BTTS – No @ 5/6
Make sure you double-check the odds for the markets you want to bet on before you place any wagers. The prices change constantly and you would be wise to check them before clicking on the “Place Bet” button.
- 1 Latest Free Wagering Tips and Predictions Regarding the Cheltenham vs Carlisle Fixture
- 2 Cheltenham vs Carlisle: Match History and Latest Form
- 3 Latest Injury and Suspension Reports for the Cheltenham vs Carlisle Match
- 4 Cheltenham vs Carlisle: Popular Questions & Answers
Cheltenham to Win
Both clubs have three losses in the last ten games in League Two, but Cheltenham has six wins and one draw, while Carlisle has three wins and four draws in the rest of the games. On home ground Cheltenham have 70% wins out of ten games, while Carlisle's last ten away games ended with five losses, one win, and four draws.
Under 2.5 Goals Scored
Cheltenham's total goal average for the entire season is 2.1 goals per game, while Carlisle's average is 2.4. The Robins have had only one out of ten recent games where there were more than 2.5 goals scored by both teams, and Carlisle has had only two where there were more than 2.5 total goals scored.
Both Teams to Score – No
In Carlisle's ten most recent games, in only two of them, both clubs scored goals. Cheltenham has had only one BTTS game in the last ten and only two out of their last ten home games. Carlisle tends to have more BTTS games when they are away from home (60% out of the last ten games).
Cheltenham vs Carlisle: Match History and Latest Form
In the tables below, we have displayed all the essential and recent head-to-head data and match history for both Cheltenham and Carlisle.
Latest Injury and Suspension Reports for the Cheltenham vs Carlisle Match
Carlisle is seventeen points behind Cheltenham, who have taken first place in the League Two table, for now, and will most likely be promoted to League One if they keep up their form. Both teams don't have players in the top twenty of the “Top Scorers” chart, and they don't tend to score that much, even Cheltenham won five out of their last six wins with no more than two goals scored by them.
There are no injuries to speak of for both clubs and a minimum number of players are at risk of suspension. Jon Mellish (Carlisle) has the most yellow cards (nine), while the two other players at risk (Liam Sercombe of Cheltenham and Paul Farman of Carlisle) have only four.
Cheltenham vs Carlisle: Popular Questions & Answers
- Where can I find other free tips for League Two matches? – You can check our website for all the League Two predictions and betting tips.
- When does the Cheltenham vs Carlisle fixture begin? – The match starts at 20:00 CET.
- Which stadium will the match be played on? – The match will be on Whaddon Road in Cheltenham.