What will happen on Tuesday between Bradford and Salford? Find out our predictions, tips, and odds in the article below.
Most Popular Bradford vs Salford Betting Tips and Predictions
Let's check out the top three wagering tips created by our dedicated League Two experts below.
- Football Whispers Prediction one: Match Result – Salford to win @ 5/4
- Football Whispers Prediction two: Both Teams to Score – No @ 5/6
- Football Whispers Prediction three: Over/Under 2.5 Goals – Under 2.5 @ 8/13
Our recommended bookmaker for this match is Ladbrokes. You should double-check the odds before you place any of the bets we recommended above because all prices are subject to change.
Salford to Win
Salford has been doing good recently and they are one step away from qualifying for the playoffs. They are only one point behind Newport right now. Salford won four out of the last seven games they played and drew two. With only one loss in April, they are in great form and will have no problem going up against Bradford. The Bantams have lost their last four out of five games in a row, so it's safe to say that their form is lacking.
BTTS – No
Bradford has only two out of five games where both teams scored during the match, while Salford has only one BTTS game out of the last five. Bradford only scored in two of their latest four losses and Salford had three clean sheets out of their last four wins. It's highly doubtful that both teams will score during the game.
Under 2.5 Goals
Only one Salford game in the last ten they played ended with more than 2.5 goals and over the whole season, they have had an average of 1.9 goals per match. Bradford has had four games in the last ten where there were more than 2.5 goals, but their season average for total goals scored is only 2.3.
Odds, Recent Matches and Form of Bradford and Salford
In the tables below, you can check out the most recent and relevant Bradford vs Salford statistics and match history.
Bradford vs Salford Team News and Match Preview
Salford beat Bradford in their last head-to-head in November and scored a clean sheet. Now that Bradford's form seems to be worse than the beginning of April, we believe that Salford will claim the three points and qualify for the playoffs.
Both teams don't have injured players, but Salford has five players at risk of suspension, and Ibou Touray has the most yellow cards out of all (nine). Bradford has been good this season and only has one player at risk of suspension.
Bradford vs Salford: Questions You Should Think About
- Do you have more free tips on League Two matches? – Yes, we do. You can see all of the League Two betting tips and prices on our site.
- When and where will the match be? – The fixture is set to begin at 20:00 CET and it will be played on Valley Parade Stadium in Bradford.
- Which bookmaker offers the best odds for the match? – Ladbrokes offers the best odds for Bradford vs Salford and other League Two fixtures.