18+ | Commercial Content | T&Cs apply | Begambleaware.org
The second edition of the UEFA Nations League will be concluded this week in Italy. After the exciting semi finals, we will now see the final and the third place game. So, check our Nations League betting tips and preview to learn more about it.
Best Nations League Betting Tips and Picks
With the competition’s crescendo on the way, we offer you our favourite Nations League betting predictions to help you find the right bet:
- Italy vs Belgium: Both Teams to Score – Yes @ 8/11
- Spain vs France: Under 2.5 Total Goals @ 4/6
- Outright Winner: France to Win @ 8/11
Italy vs Belgium: Both Teams to Score – Yes
The hosts and the European champions will play against Belgium in the match for the third place and this should be a very interesting duel, especially after both teams suffered a loss in the semi finals.
In both semi-finals, we've seen both teams scoring. In addition to this, three of the previous five h2h matches between Italy and Belgium have ended with both teams scoring, so that's our prediction for this match as well.
Spain vs France: Under 2.5 Total Goals
While both semi-finals have gone over 2.5 total goals and while they've both been very exciting, we don't expect to see the same in the final match between Spain and France.
The reason for this is simple – the last five meetings between these two teams have gone under 2.5 total goals. In addition to this, finals rarely end up with a lot of goals due to the high stakes, which makes teams more cautious and focused on defending instead of getting forward.
Outright Winner: France to Win the UEFA Nations League
Both France and Spain have proven that they deserve to be in the finals and it's very hard to offer a prediction on who might win the UEFA Nations League in a duel between two great teams.
That being said, France came to the finals after being on a brink of elimination – they lost 2-0 against Belgium, got back into game, conceded a goal in the last five minutes which was ultimately ruled offside, and then scored a winner in the stoppage time. So, France seems destined to win this competition, plus they have a truly amazing team.
UEFA Nations League – Other Types of Bets to Try Out
In addition to the basic types of bets and betting markets for Nations League, you can also try some of the more exotic bets, such as:
- Live Betting – Betting on live events is becoming more and more popular, so you may want to wait for the Nations League semi-finals to start before you decide on the best bet. This will give you a chance to see how the games are developing and track the live stats before you place a bet.
- Accumulator Bets – Accumulator or Acca bets are bets that consist of more than one selection. For example, you can bet on Italy to win their match and on France to win their game and the odds for both selections will multiply to give you better overall odds. Some bookies also offer single-game Accas, which is another interesting option for betting on the Nations League.
- Special Markets – In addition to the basic markets like match result, half time result, over/under, both teams to score, and others, you can also find special markets for Nations League. For example, you can bet on the goalscorers, number of corners, yellow cards, and many other things.
Best Bookmakers for Betting on the UEFA Nations League
There are many good bookies out there and choosing the right one may not always be easy. So, here are a few of our favourite bookies for betting on the Nations League:
- Grosvenor Sports – With a classy sportsbook rich with sports and markets and a variety of promotions for new and active players, Grosvenor Sports is one of the top choices for betting on the Nations League.
- William Hill – A well known name in the betting industry for a reason, William Hill has many great features, including different bonuses and promotions, variety of sports and markets, and pretty competitive odds.
- Bet365 – This bookie has been one of the favourites for bettors for many years thanks to their great live betting section, unparalleled selection of sports and leagues, and attractive design and graphics for live stats.
- Ladbrokes – In addition to the variety of betting options on many sports, Ladbrokes also offers a unique betting experience on their own betting exchange and various interesting features and benefits on The Grid.
- Paddy Power – Building a reputation in the world of online sports betting is not easy, but Paddy Power rose to the top thanks to their generous promotions and bonuses, early payouts, rewards club, and a variety of sports and markets.
FAQ about Betting on the UEFA Nations League
How to Know Whether a Bookie Is Reliable?
Before you make an account on a betting website, make sure that they have the appropriate licenses for operating. Also, check the online reviews of other players to get a better picture.
How to Choose the Best Bookie for Betting on the Nations League?
There are many factors to consider when you choose a bookie, such as bonuses and promotions, selection of sports and betting markets, quality of odds, payment options, in-play betting section, live streaming options, etc.
Can Anybody Claim the Welcome Offer?
Only new players can claim a welcome offer on a betting website. Depending on the site, there may be other conditions involved.
What Is the Cash Out Feature?
Most bookmakers offer the Cash Out feature, which allows you to get out of your bet early, before the event is over. This way, you can control the faith of your bet to some extent and minimize the risk of losing the entire amount you wagered.