18+ | Commercial Content | T&Cs apply | Begambleaware.org
18+. New online customers only. Min 1st deposit & spend £10 on Bingo tickets = £50 Bingo bonus. Wagering reqs apply: 4x bingo bonus; Bonus valid for 1 week after credit. T&Cs apply
What is the latest promo code?
If you fail to do this, the promo code likely won’t work, so it is worth double-checking before you try to apply a code such as the Gala Bingo coupon code.
If you fancy signing up with the Gala Bingo site, and assuming that you do not currently have an account with them, you can redeem the welcome offer that is available. As we’ve touched upon earlier in the post, the Gala Bingo welcome bonus consists of £50 worth of bingo play, and this can be redeemed after wagering just £10 on eligible bingo games. Naturally, before you can actually redeem the offer, you are required to open a new Gala Bingo account.
If you forget to enter the promo code when signing up, you will have another shot at entering it when making your first deposit, so all is not lost if you do forget to apply the bonus code when opening your new account.
With that said, we’ve actually put together a step-by-step guide for how you can sign up and apply the promotion code right here:
Registration on the site:
- Head to the Gala Bingo homepage through our easy-access links
- Hit the register button to get things started
- Enter all of the requested personal details, along with a username and password
- Apply the Gala Bingo promo code
- Agree to the terms and conditions and sign up
- Log in to your new Gala Bingo account
- Look for the banking section and click ‘deposit’
- Choose the payment method you wish to use
- Enter an amount you are happy with (has to be more than £10 for the welcome offer)
- Complete the transaction
Therefore, you will need to deposit at least this amount when making your first deposit.
How do I actually make my first wager on the site?
Top tips for beginners:
- Choose games with low bet minimums to begin
- Try and vary your games as much as possible
- Set deposit/playing time limits to stay in control
- Download the Gala Bingo app to play from your mobile
Main things to avoid while making your first bet:
- Betting an amount that is too large
- Only sticking to one or two different games
- Not making full use of the Gala Bingo welcome bonus
- Trying to withdraw funds before meeting the wagering conditions of a bonus
What are the available withdrawal methods, and how do I actually make a withdrawal with Gala Bingo?
The site actually has a bunch of different methods you can use to do so, such as Skrill/Neteller, MasterCard/Visa, PayPal, online bank transfers, and others. You can use any of these methods, but to make things even easier, we’ve shown you exactly how to run through a withdrawal below:
Steps to withdraw your money:
- Sign in to your account
- Head to the relevant banking section
- Select your desired withdrawal method
- Choose the amount you wish the withdraw
- Process the transaction
Gala Bingo promo code – FAQs
What requirements must I meet to open an account?
You only need to be over the age of 18 and be a resident of the UK to open a Gala Bingo account.
How can I be sure that I’m eligible for the Gala Bingo welcome bonus?
As a new Gala Bingo customer, you will be eligible for the welcome bonus.
Can I use my account on mobile?
Of course. There is a fully optimized mobile site that you can use, as well as a Gala Bingo mobile app for iOS and Android.
What other promotions are accessible with the Gala Bingo site?
Top 5 sport/casino promotions/games to bet with Gala Bingo promo code:
- Free spin and win every day – a daily shot at spinning the wheel for a prize of 5-25 free spins on select slots
- £1M slots draw – play on select slot games to be entered into a £1M prize pool draw
- Megaways Buffalo Rising – brand new jackpot slot with a 7-figure payout
- Rocky (slot game) – a popular slot game based on the incredible movie series of Rocky Balboa
- Deal or No Deal Bingo – jackpot prizes that are well into the 5-figure region
Steps to take if the code still doesn’t work:
- Try to enter the code from a different internet browser
- Type in the code from the mobile platforms, rather than the desktop site
- Double-check to ensure that the code has the correct ‘caps’ (uppercase/lowercase)
- Refresh the page and apply the code once more