Bet365 Accumulator tips: A guide to acca bets
Accumulator bets are widely popular, especially with football betting. In this guide, we’ll explain how to do accumulator on Bet365. We’ll also give you tips for optimising your accumulator bets. Bet365 is a good choice for accumulator bets. Thanks to its user-friendly interface, attractive odds, and a range of promotions to make your wagers more rewarding.
What is an accumulator bet?
Firstly, let's elaborate on exactly what an accumulator bet is. An accumulator (or acca) is a single bet with multiple selections. The Bet365 accumulator is a top choice among gamblers for multiple bets due to its potential to yield higher returns. However, the catch is that every selection must result in a win. If any of the selections in an accumulator loses, the entire bet is considered a losing bet.
The potential return is higher because the payout (including the initial stake) from the first leg becomes the stake for the second leg, and then the payout (including the stake) from the second leg becomes the stake for the third leg, and so forth.
You can create accumulators for sports like football, tennis, and horse racing. It is particularly common in football, where bettors use it to place bets on a mix of matches across one or multiple leagues.
Placing accumulator bets on Bet365
To place a Bet365 accumulator, you’ll need to an account on Bet365. To get the most out of the signup process, use the Bet365 bonus code. Making an account is easy and takes just a few minutes to complete. Now, we’ll take you through the steps on how to do accumulator on Bet365.
How to register for a Bet365 account
Below are the steps to register an account on Bet365.
- Go to the Bet365 website
- Click on “Join Now”
- Enter the necessary details, such as your full name, email address, date of birth, and phone number
- Create a unique username and password as your login details
- Make a deposit using any of the available payment methods
How to do accumulator on Bet365
Now that your account is set up, you can start placing Bet365 accumulator bets. Suppose you intend to place bets on the Premier League Football Accumulator for the weekend matches. To do so;
- Navigate to the sports menu on the left.
- Select “Soccer” and then “England Premier League”.
The screen should look like this:
Select the market you want to add to the accumulator.
- Then, make a selection for each of the games and add them to your betting slip.
- Enter your stake.
- To finalise your bet, click “Place Bet.”
After you’ve filled out your betting slip and confirmed your selections, all that’s left to do is await the outcome.
Types of accumulator bets on Bet365
There are several selections in a Bet365 accumulator. Below are some of the options you can expect to see.
- Double – A double bet consists of just two selections. The bet is won if both selections are successful; otherwise, it's considered a loss.
- Treble – A treble is an accumulator that includes three selections.
- Trixie – A Trixie bet is also made up of three selections. However, it comprises four separate bets: three double bets and one treble bet. The good thing about a Trixie bet is that even if one of your selections loses and the treble bet doesn’t win, there's still a chance that one of the double bets will win, ensuring some form of return.
- Patent – A Patent consists of three selections. You treat each selection individually and combine them to make three doubles and one treble. In total, you're making seven bets: three singles and four combined bets.
- Yankee – A Yankee bet is a combination of 11 wagers. It involves four selections, each paired with the others to form six doubles, four trebles, and a four-fold accumulator.
- Lucky15 – As the name implies, a Lucky15 bet consists of 15 accumulator bets. It comprises four singles, four trebles, six doubles, and a one-fold accumulator.
Bet365 accumulator betting strategies
Below, we’ll discuss some betting strategies to maximise your winning chances.
Stick to what you know
It’s best to wager on teams you’re familiar with. Sticking to teams you know well and understanding their performance trends are likely to lead to success compared to placing bets without knowledge.
Do adequate research
Ensure you've conducted thorough research. This isn't limited to accumulators; it should apply to every bet you make. Always take the time to research and ensure you haven't overlooked important information. Check out their recent forms, news, injuries, and head-to-head records.
Steer clear of unrealistic odds
Accumulator bets can be risky so it's best to stay away from betting odds that seem like a long shot. Indeed, they result in larger potential winnings but they also raise your chance of losing the whole bet. To manage risk, mix in some favourites and underdogs in your accumulator.
Always define your betting limits and take advantage of the tools provided by your selected bookmaker. This ensures that you never gamble beyond your means. These tools consist of options such as deposit limits, time-out sessions, and self-exclusion.
Bet365 accumulator conclusion
Bet365 is a user-friendly website, making it easy to place accumulator bets. These bets offer bigger payouts, but you should also consider the risks involved. Additionally, watch out for bonus deals that can be used with your Bet365 accumulator to enhance your winning potential.