Tottenham vs Brighton prediction, odds & betting tips 10/02/2024

Tottenham
10/02/24 - 15:00

Finished

2

-

1

Brighton

Tottenham - Brighton

England Premier League - Tottenham Hotspur Stadium

* Betting odds were correct at the time of publication but are subject to change

Here are our Premier League predictions for Tottenham vs Brighton on Saturday. We're expecting a good game between two sides that are challenging for the European places this season. Tottenham have a nine-point lead over Brighton and head into this game as the bookmaker's pick to win.

Tottenham vs Brighton prediction – Betting tips & odds

Hot Tip – Over 2.5 Goals & Both Teams to Score

  • Three of the last six meetings between these two clubs have produced over 2.5 goals and have seen both teams score.
  • Four of Tottenham's last six matches in all competitions have witnessed at least three goals and both teams scoring.

Another reason that we have backed over 2.5 goals and BTTS as our main prediction is that three of Brighton's last five fixtures have ended with both teams scoring and over 2.5 goals.

Latest odds

Head to Head

28/12/23

England Premier League EPL

Brighton

Brighton

Tottenham

Tottenham

4

2

26/12/23

England Premier League EPL

Brighton

Brighton

Tottenham

Tottenham

0

0

08/04/23

England Premier League EPL

Tottenham

Tottenham

Brighton

Brighton

2

1

08/10/22

England Premier League EPL

Brighton

Brighton

Tottenham

Tottenham

0

1

16/04/22

England Premier League EPL

Tottenham

Tottenham

Brighton

Brighton

0

1

Last Five - Tottenham

02/03/24

England Premier League EPL

Crystal Palace

Crystal Palace

Tottenham

Tottenham

1

3

W

17/02/24

England Premier League EPL

Wolverhampton

Wolverhampton

Tottenham

Tottenham

2

1

L

10/02/24

England Premier League EPL

Brighton

Brighton

Tottenham

Tottenham

1

2

W

03/02/24

England Premier League EPL

Everton

Everton

Tottenham

Tottenham

2

2

D

31/01/24

England Premier League EPL

Brentford

Brentford

Tottenham

Tottenham

2

3

W

Last Five - Brighton

02/03/24

England Premier League EPL

Fulham

Fulham

Brighton

Brighton

3

0

L

28/02/24

England FA Cup FA Cup

Wolverhampton

Wolverhampton

Brighton

Brighton

1

0

L

24/02/24

England Premier League EPL

Everton

Everton

Brighton

Brighton

1

1

D

18/02/24

England Premier League EPL

Sheff Utd

Sheff Utd

Brighton

Brighton

0

5

W

10/02/24

England Premier League EPL

Tottenham

Tottenham

Brighton

Brighton

2

1

L

Win probability

  • HOME: 17/20 (1.85) – 54.1%
  • DRAW: 10/3 (4.33) – 23.1%
  • AWAY: 3/1 (4.00) – 25%

Tottenham are the expected winners of this game with a probability of 54.1%, and we are expecting an entertaining ninety minutes between the two clubs. If you want more football betting tips on this Premier League encounter, check out the Total Corners market.

You can back under 11.5 corners at 8/15 (1.53) which has a probability of 65.2%, while a bet on over 11.5 corners is priced at 15/8 (2.88) with a probability of 34.8%.

Tottenham vs Brighton prediction – Other tips

Correct Score: 2-2

  • Two of Tottenham's last three league games have ended in 2-2 draws.
  • Brighton have scored at least two goals in three of their last five matches.

Richarlison to Score Anytime

  • Richarlison has scored ten goals in the Premier League this season.
  • The Brazilian forward is in great form right now with nine goals in his last ten appearances in all competitions.

tottenham vs brighton

Tottenham vs Brighton team news

Tottenham

Despite Richarlison giving Tottenham the lead on two occasions at his old stomping ground, Tottenham had to settle for a point at Goodison Park in their last league game. The Brazilian scored two lovely finishes in the first half as Tottenham led 2-1 at the interval. However, Everton kept on pushing and equalised in stoppage time to see the scoreline end 2-2.

Ryan Sessegnon and Giovani Lo Celso are both injury concerns this weekend, while Heung-Min Son is still away at the Asia Cup.

Predicted Lineup: Vicario (GK), Romero, Porro, van de Ven, Udogie, Højbjerg, Maddison, Bentancur, Werner, Richarlison & Johnson

Brighton

The Seagulls were in good form at home to Crystal Palace last time out, running out comfortable 4-1 winners. Lewis Dunk opened the scoring in the third minute and goals from Jack Hinshelwood and Facundo Buonanotte made it 3-0 to the home side at halftime. The Eagles pulled a goal back in the seventy-first minute but it proved to be a consolation as Joao Pedro restored Brighton's three-goal lead late on.

Solomon March, James Milner, Julio Enciso Espinola and Joel Veltman could miss out this weekend due to injury, while Kaoru Mitoma and Simon Adingra are away on international duty.

Predicted Lineup: Verbruggen (GK), Dunk, Julio, Estupiñán, van Hecke, Groß, Gilmour, Hinshelwood, Buonanotte, Pedro & Ferguson 

Tottenham

Tottenham
4-3-3
13
Guglielmo Vicario
it
23
Pedro Porro
es
17
Cristian Romero
ar
37
Micky Van de Ven
nl
38
Iyenoma Destiny Udogie
it
29
Pape Matar Sarr
sn
30
Rodrigo Bentancur
uy
10
James Maddison
gb
21
Dejan Kulusevski
se
9
Richarlison
br
16
Timo Werner
de
Substitutes
8
Yves Bissouma
ml
6
Radu Matei Dragusin
ro
12
Emerson
br
22
Brennan Johnson
gb
4
Oliver Skipp
gb
5
Pierre-Emile Hojbjerg
dk
7
Son Heung-min
kr
33
Ben Davies
gb
20
Fraser Forster
gb

Brighton

Brighton
4-3-3
23
Jason Steele
gb
2
Tariq Lamptey
gh
29
Jan Paul Van Hecke
nl
5
Lewis Dunk
gb
30
Pervis Estupinan
ec
13
Pascal Gross
de
11
Billy Gilmour
gb
14
Adam Lallana
gb
40
Facundo Valentin Buonanotte
ar
18
Danny Welbeck
gb
22
Kaoru Mitoma
jp
Substitutes
31
Ansu Fati
es
55
Mark O'Mahony
ie
47
Benicio Boaitey
gb
28
Evan Ferguson
ie
4
Adam Webster
gb
1
Bart Verbruggen
nl
34
Joel Veltman
nl
15
Jakub Moder
pl
20
Carlos Baleba
cm

*Lineups are usually announced 1hr before kick-off

Player to Watch: James Maddison

The return of James Maddison couldn't have come at a better time for Spurs as they have missed his creativity.

The England international set up one of Tottenham's goals against Everton last time out, putting him on six assists in the Premier League this season.

We're backing Maddison to play his part in more Tottenham goals this weekend in what should be an end-to-end ninety minutes with lots of goalmouth action.


Avatar of James Kelbrick
James Kelbrick

A lifelong Evertonian, James started writing for an Everton fan site in the mid-2000s and then developed his own blog covering football transfers from across Europe's big leagues before becoming a regular match preview and betting tips writer for Biggest Free Bets. James moved to Free Super Tips next, and then Racing Post, where he worked as a full-time writer for a few years, taking on extra responsibilities such as creating the schedule and assigning out work. Following that, James wrote for a number of websites including Fore Bet before joining Football Whispers in December 2020.