* Betting odds were correct at the time of publication but are subject to change.
Another exciting matchup in the second round of European Championship for U21 teams is the one between Spain U21 and Croatia U 21, scheduled for Saturday, June 24th. With that in mind, we have prepared a detailed preview of this game for you.
Spain U21 vs Croatia U21 Predictions and Betting Tips
If you are looking for dependable football betting tips, including our favourite Spain U21 vs Croatia U21 tips, you came to the right place:
- 1 Spain U21 vs Croatia U21 Predictions and Betting Tips
- 2 The Best Spain U21 vs Croatia U21 Stats and Odds
- 3 Spain U21 – Croatia U21 Preview: Recent Form, News, and Probable Lineups
- 4 Player to Watch: Sergio Gomez
Our First Spain U21 vs Croatia U21 Prediction: Spain U21 to Win and Lead at Half Time
- Spain U21 started the competition with a convincing 3-0 win over Romania U21
- Croatia U21 lost 2-0 to Ukraine U21 at the start of the European Championship
- Spain U12 beat Croatia U21 in four of their last five h2h matches
Our Second Spain U21 vs Croatia U21 Prediction: Over 2.5 Total Goals
- We saw three or more goals in the last four h2h meetings between these two teams
- Spain U21 scored three goals in their first game at the tournament
- The Spanish team is playing free-flowing, offensive style of football, which can lead to a high-scoring game
The Best Spain U21 vs Croatia U21 Stats and Odds
Check out the top Spain U21 vs Croatia U21 odds and stats here, including a closer look at some of the most interesting betting markets:
Spain U21 odds: 12/25 (1.48) – 67.60% Probability
Draw odds: 18/5 (4.60) – 21.70% Probability
Croatia U21 odds: 13/2 (7.50) – 13.30% Probability
We can see from the odds that Spain U21 are the expected winners in this game with a 67.60% probability. On top of that, the top candidate to be the First Goalscorer in this duel is Gabri Veiga at 9/2 (5.50) odds, which comes to a 18.20% probability. Meanwhile, the most likely Correct Score in this game is a 2-0 Spain U21 win at 13/2 (7.50) – 13.30%.
Spain U21 Last Five: LDLDW
Croatia U21 Last Five: WDWLW
Spain U21 – Croatia U21 Preview: Recent Form, News, and Probable Lineups
Find out all the latest news on these teams right here, including the most likely Spain U21 vs Croatia U21 lineups:
With a convincing win over Romania U21 at the start of the group stages at Euro 2023, Spain U21 is in great position ahead of the other two matches to be played in the group. On top of that, Spain U21 has one of the best teams at the tournament, at least on paper, so they shouldn't have much trouble getting out of the group stages, especially with already having three points in the bag.
Spain U21 Predicted Lineup:
Tenas – Gomez, Paredes, Pacheco, Miranda – Blanco, Veiga – Riquelme, Sancet, Gomez – Ruiz
After losing 2-0 to Ukraine U21 in the first round of the European Championships, Croatia U21 will have a tough time reaching the next stage, especially since their next opponent is one of the best teams at the tournament, Spain U21. Another loss would put Croatia U21 pretty much out of the competition for the next phase.
Croatia U21 Predicted Lineup:
Kotarski – Sigur, Franjic, Perkovic, Colina – Bulat, Hodza – Sego, Baturina, Vidovic – Beljo
Teams will often release their lineups an hour before the kickoff.
Player to Watch: Sergio Gomez
Since we can see Spain winning this match, our player to watch is one of their core pieces, the attacking midfielder Sergio Gomez who plays or Manchester City.
While the didn't get a lot of playing time at the club in the past couple of season, Gomez has a lot of skill and he showed that in the first round of the tournament where he helped Spain U21 beat Romania U21 with a goal and an assist.