Sheffield Wednesday vs Blackburn is scheduled for this Tuesday and now, you can read more about the fixture, including our predictions and free betting tips.
Sheff Wed vs Blackburn: Odds, Predictions, and Free Betting Tips
Below, you can check out all the free tips that our experts created to make your betting easier.
- Football Whispers Prediction one: Match Odds – Blackburn to win @ 6/4
- Football Whispers Prediction two: Over/Under 2.5 Goals – Under 2.5 @ 8/13
- Football Whispers Prediction three:
Our recommended bookmaker for this match is Ladbrokes. Remember to always double-check the prices before you place any wagers because they constantly change.
- 1 Sheff Wed vs Blackburn: Odds, Predictions, and Free Betting Tips
- 2 Useful Statistical Information About Sheff Wed vs Blackburn
- 3 Latest Team News and Match Preview for Sheff Wed vs Blackburn
- 4 Popular Questions Regarding the Event on Tuesday
Blackburn to Win
Both Blackburn and Sheffield Wednesday aren't in the best form, considering that one of them is facing relegation. 60% of the last ten Blackburn matches ended in a draw or a win compared to the 40% for Sheffield United.
Under 2.5 Goals Scored
Sheff Wed has an average of 0.8 goals scored per game, while Blackburn has an average of 1.3 goals. In the last ten Championship games, the Owls have scored more than 2.5 goals only once against Cardiff. Since both teams have an average total number of goals per match less than 2.5, we don't think that there will be many goals on Tuesday.
Both Teams to Score
In the whole Championship, Blackburn has scored an average of 1.3 goals per game, and Sheffield Wednesday has conceded an average of 1.3 goals per game. We don't think that both teams will score during the game because in only 20% of Blackburn's last ten games both teams have scored goals. Sheffield Wednesday has scored in two out of the last five games they played.
Useful Statistical Information About Sheff Wed vs Blackburn
Below, you can check out the recent stats and form for both teams, including their head-to-head history.
Latest Team News and Match Preview for Sheff Wed vs Blackburn
Blackburn is at number fifteen in the Championship table, but both clubs have awful form. The Owls have three injured defenders and three injured midfielders, including Joost van Aken and Fisayo Dele-Bashiru, who we still don't know if they have recovered because they were on the bench in the last game against Bristol City.
Compared to them, Blackburn has only two injured midfielders – Joe Rankin-Costello and Bradley Dack, who have missed several of the club's recent games. The Rovers also have two injured defenders – Daniel Ayala and Scott Wharton, who have missed more even more games.
Popular Questions Regarding the Event on Tuesday
- Do you have any other Championship odds and predictions? – Yes, you can check out the rest of our predictions on the site.
- What time does the match start? – The match is set to begin at 20:00 CET.
- Who is favoured in this match? – Blackburn is the slight favorite at 7/5.
- Where will the match be played? – The match will be played at Hillsborough Stadium.
- Will Joost van Aken be playing on Tuesday? – In the last match against Bristol he was on the bench, but it's still not certain if he will be a part of the lineup on Tuesday.