* Betting odds were correct at the time of publication but are subject to change.
We will see some interesting matchups in the second round of European Championship for U21 teams, including the Romania U21 vs Ukraine U21 duel. To learn more about this match, check our preview and top betting tips for it.
Romania U21 vs Ukraine U21 Predictions and Betting Tips
If you are looking for reliable football betting tips, including our top Romania U21 vs Ukraine U21 tips, you're in the right place:
- 1 Romania U21 vs Ukraine U21 Predictions and Betting Tips
- 2 Latest Romania U21 vs Ukraine U21 Odds and Stats
- 3 Romania U21 – Ukraine U21 Preview: Form, News, and Predicted Lineups
- 4 Player to Watch: Mykhailo Mudryk
Our First Romania U21 vs Ukraine U21 Prediction: Ukraine U21 to Win
- Ukraine U21 started the Championship with a win over Croatia U21, while Romania U21 lost their first round to Spain U21
- These two teams have met twice before, splitting the wins among each other, with both team winning at home
- Ukraine U21 is the better team on paper and in better form, which is why we can see them winning this game
Our Second Romania U21 vs Ukraine U21 Prediction: Over 2.5 Total Goals
- One of the two h2h matches between these teams has gone over 2.5 total goals
- Three of the last five Romania U21 games have gone over 2.5 total goals and the same goes for Ukraine U21
- In those last five matches, Romania U21 averaged 3.00 goals per game, while Ukraine U21 averaged 3.40 goals per game
Latest Romania U21 vs Ukraine U21 Odds and Stats
You can find the top odds and stats for Romania U21 vs Ukraine U21 right here, on our website:
Romania U21 odds: 29/10 (3.90) – 25.60% Probability
Draw odds: 27/10 (3.70) – 27.00% Probability
Ukraine U21 odds: 21/20 (2.05) – 48.80% Probability
We can clearly see from the odds that Ukraine U21 are the expected winners in this duel with a 48.80% probability. Meanwhile, if we check other markets, we can also see that the main candidate to be the First Goalscorer in this match is Danylo Sikan at 11/2 (6.50) odds, which implies a 15.40% probability. Also, the most likely Correct Score is a 1-0 Ukraine U21 win at 7/1 (8.00) – 12.50%.
Romania U21 Last Five: LDLDW
Ukraine U21 Last Five: WDWLW
Romania U21 – Ukraine U21 Preview: Form, News, and Predicted Lineups
Find out all the latest news and information on these teams ahead of their duel here, including the possible Romania U21 vs Ukraine U21 lineups:
Although they are not among the favourites at the Euro 2023, Romania U21 still probably hoped for a better start of the competition given that they were pretty much broken down to pieces in the first match at the tournament by Spain U21, who beat them 3-0 in that game. Of course, Romania U21 still has a chance to reach the next stage, but they need to avoid another loss in this duel against Ukraine U21.
Romania U21 Predicted Lineup:
Popa – Pantea, Dican, Racovitan, Ticu – Isfan, Albu, Pitu – Munteanu, Birligea, Popescu
Despite having a tough task in the first round of the tournament against Croatia U21, Ukraine U21 emerged victorious from that match, notching a 2-0 win over the young Croatians. Thanks to that, they are now in a pretty solid position and a win over Romania would basically guarantee them next stage, which is pretty realistic looking at the two teams.
Ukraine U21 Predicted Lineup:
Trubin – Sych, Taloverov, Batagov, Vivcharenko – Bondarenko, Brazhko, Kryskiv – Viunnyk, Sikan, Mudryk
Teams usually release their starting lineups one hour before the start of the game.
Player to Watch: Mykhailo Mudryk
Although he missed the opening game against Croatia U21 since he was with the senior team just days before that match, Mudryk will most likely get his chance against Romania U21, with Ukraine U21 having the opportunity to secure the next stage.
After all, Chelsea's midfielder is one of the key players of this generation and our player to watch for this match since he has the quality to decide a game with one move.