In this article, we will check out all the best QPR vs Sheff Wed predictions, odds, and statistics. Stay tuned for the most recent match previews & Championship predictions on our site.
The Best QPR vs Sheff Wed Free Predictions, Tips, and Odds
We reviewed all the data related to these teams and their performances and came up with these top tips:
- Football Whispers Prediction one: Both Teams to Score – Yes @ 4/5
- Football Whispers Prediction two: Match Odds – QPR to win @ 6/5
- Football Whispers Prediction three: Over/Under 2.5 Goals – Under 2.5 @ 7/10
The odds displayed above were correct at the time of writing, but before placing a bet you will need to check them again because they may have changed. Our bookie recommendation for betting on this event is Ladbrokes.
BTTS – Yes
In QPR's Championship games, there have been BTTS situations in 51% of the matches, while in Sheffield Wednesday's match history only 38%. Given the numbers, we believe that there is a chance both teams will score during the game.
Under 2.5 Goals
Both QPR (2.3) and Sheffield Wednesday (2.1) have a similar average number of goals per game, and both of them are below 2.5. While it's possible to see more than two goals, it will be highly unlikely.
QPR will most likely win because out of their last eight home games, they only lost two, while the Owls won only two out of their last eight away games.
Find the Latest Statistics, Odds, and Form Information on QPR vs Sheff Wed
In the table below, you can read the latest QPR vs Sheff Wed form information, stats, and available prices.
Match Preview of QPR vs Sheff Wed on 10/04/2021
It's a very close call when it comes to picking a winner from these two teams, but Queens Park Rangers have the home-field advantage and they won 40% out of their twenty most recent home games, while their opponent (who will be the away team) lost over 65% of the last twenty games away from home.
Add the fact that QPR is 12th in the league table, while Sheffield Wednesday is most likely going to get relegated, and there you have it. Both teams have players with six or more goals on the roster and we will see what the final lineup would be.
QPR has a few injuries and the most significant player on the injured list is Thomas Carrol, who is expected to come back from a ligament injury in late April. Sheffield United has five injured players, and three of them are defenders, so it only strengthens our belief that they will lose.
FAQs Regarding the QPR vs Sheff Wed Match
- When and where will the QPR vs Sheff Wed match be held? – The match will be held at Kiyan Prince Foundation Stadium in London and it will start at 17:00 EET.
- Where will I be able to watch the QPR vs Sheff Wed match? – You will be able to watch streams of the QPR vs Sheff Wed match on Sky Sports in the UK & Ireland.
- Who is the underdog? – Oddsmakers consider Sheffield Wednesday the underdog in this match, although in their most recent fixture, they won with five goals and kept a clean sheet.