* Betting odds were correct at the time of publication but are subject to change.
Stadionul Dr. Constantin Rădulescu gets ready to host the second group match for Norway U21 and France U21. The Norway U21 vs France U21 betting tips will focus on the match on June 24.
Norway U21 vs France U21 Prediction & Free Betting Tips
Norway are still searching for a crucial victory after losing 2-1 at the hands of Switzerland in the opening group match. France held on for a 2-1 win over Italy despite dropping down to 10 men.
For the very best daily betting tips check out our best football tips for today
- 1 Norway U21 vs France U21 Prediction & Free Betting Tips
- 2 Norway U21 vs France U21 Odds, H2H Stats, and Recent Form
- 3 Norway U21 vs France U21 Prediction: Team News, Line-Ups, & Form
France U21 to win 2-0
- Norway are without a victory in the last five matches
- France are coming on the back of a big win over Italy
- France are certainly the higher calibre opponent who could trouble a team like Norway on this kind of form
Total goals under 2.5
- France have been able to manage only one clean sheet in the last seven matches in all competitions.
- Norway will be desperate to get something out of the European Championships
Norway U21 vs France U21 Odds, H2H Stats, and Recent Form
Here are the top stats for the game along with a tool to help you pick the best odds.
These may be some of the best stats regarding the upcoming match between Norway U21 and France U21. Now, let us take a look at the odds and probabilities for the game.
Norway U21 odds: 26/5 (6.20) – 16.1%
Draw odds: 31/10 (4.10) – 24.4%
France U21 odds: 12/25 (1.48) – 67.6%
France are big favourites to win this match and a 2-0 victory for the Les Blues is an attractive proposition at a price of 28/5 (6.60) – 15.2%. One can also consider opting for under 2.5 goals, which is given at odds of 23/20 (2.15) – 46.5%.
Norway U21 vs France U21 Prediction: Team News, Line-Ups, & Form
Norway will be looking back to the memories of the draw with France back in November. However, Norway have been unimpressive in many of the matches since then. Even during qualification, Norway had to go through a lot of struggles. There are not many injury issues for Norway ahead of this match.
Hedensted, Sebulonsen, Heggheim, Daland, Wolfe, Hove, Zafeiris, Mannsverk, Bobb, Ceide, Botheim
The big worry for France will be complacency after the excellent performance against Italy in the opening group match. However, France have been doing very well over the last year and they are unlikely to let such a good advantage slip away. France will be aware about Norway forcing a draw in the recent meeting back in November. Loic Bade will be suspended for the game.
Chevalier, Kalulu, Lukeba, Simakan, Nkounkou, Kone, Caqueret, Thuram, Barcola, Gouiri, Kalimuendo
Player to Watch: Arnaud Kalimuendo
Arnaud Kalimuendo came up with the opener in the win against Italy. The Rennes forward has been showing plenty of promise throughout the year. After a decent French Ligue 1 season in which he grabbed seven league goals, the 21-year-old was able to get on the scoresheet against Italy. He will be a player to watch in the upcoming game.