In this article, we will give you our best predictions for the Sunday Eredivisie game between Feyenoord and RKC, so stay tuned.
Feyenoord vs RKC: Betting Tips & Latest Odds
Our Eredivisie betting experts came up with the following wagering tips after reviewing all the necessary data.
- Football Whispers Prediction one: Match Odds – Feyenoord to win @
- Football Whispers Prediction two: Both Teams to Score – Yes @
- Football Whispers Prediction three: Over/Under 2.5 Goals – Over 2.5 @
Don't rush to place these wagers without checking to see if the odds have changed because prices can be updated at any time. Our recommended bookmaker for this match is Ladbrokes.
Feyenoord to Win
In the last ten games, Feyenoord had won or drew seven, while RKC has lost six out of the last ten games they played. RKC also hasn't won an away game since last year, which means that Feyenoord has the home-field advantage where they won or drew 80% of the last ten games they played there.
BTTS – Yes
Both Feyenoord and RKC have had 60% BTTS games in the last ten they played in the Eredivisie. Also, the last two times these clubs played against one another, there were BTTS situations in 2019 and 2020.
Over 2.5 Goals
Feyenoord has had an average of 2.9 total goals in all the Eredivisie games they played this season, while RKC's average is 2.6 total goals per game. 50% of the last ten Feyenoord games ended with more than 2.5 total goals and 60% of RKC's last ten games also ended that way.
Match Histories and Stats for the Feyenoord vs RKC Fixture
Check out the Feyenoord vs RKC statistics and form from their latest matches separately and with each other in the tables below.
Feyenoord vs RKC: Latest Team and Injury Reports
Feyenoord has successfully qualified for the playoffs and if they improve their form, they can even secure a higher position in the Eredivisie table, while RKC is fighting to stay out of the relegation zone this season.
The only player on RKC's side who is currently injured is forward Morad El Haddouti. Feyenoord has four injured players (three forwards and a defender), but they should be able to keep up their current form because they have been out for a while now.
We expect there to be many goals on both sides because the last two times these clubs faced each other, not only did both of them score but there were more than 3.5 total goals in both matches. We don't know if there will be that many goals now, but we expect at least more than 2.5 this game.
Prevalent Q&As About the Feyenoord vs RKC Match
- When and where will the fixture be? – The match will be played on De Kuip in Rotterdam and it will begin at 14:30 CET.
- Which bookmaker has the best odds for the fixture? – Ladbrokes offers the best prices for any Eredivisie match.
- Can I watch the match live? – Yes, you can. Arena Sport 2 in Slovakia will be streaming the event and you can also check to see if your bookmaker offers live streaming and if they will broadcast the match.