Let's review the latest odds and predictions for the Primeira Liga fixture between Farense and Tondela this Saturday. If you want more Primeira Liga odds, check out the latest articles on our website.
Predictions & Wagering Tips for the Farense vs Tondela Match
We have created a list of the three best betting tips for the Farense vs Tondela fixture by going through all the relevant information on both teams and players.
- Football Whispers Prediction one: Match Odds – Tondela to win @ 21/5
- Football Whispers Prediction two: Both Teams to Score – Yes @ 20/23
- Football Whispers Prediction three: Under 2.5 goals @ 3/4
Double-check the odds above because they might have changed by the time you read this article, especially the closer we get to the event. Our recommended bookmaker for this match is Ladbrokes.
- 1 Predictions & Wagering Tips for the Farense vs Tondela Match
- 2 Farense vs Tondela: Head-to-Head Statistics & Other Relevant Data
- 3 Farense vs Tondela Match Preview and Latest Injured Players
- 4 Prevalent Questions & Answers About the Match on Saturday
Tondela to Win
Tondela won or drew 60% of the last ten games they played, while Farense lost or drew 80% of the last ten Primeira Liga games. The last three head-to-heads between Tondela and Farense ended with Tondela winning, including in January this year.
Both Teams to Score
In the last five Farense games, there were three where both clubs scored. For Tondela, 70% of the last ten games they played were BTTS.
Under 2.5 Goals
Farense hasn't scored more than two goals per game in the last ten games they played and Tondela scored more than two goals only in one of their last ten games against Moreirense in April. Farense's average total goals scored for the entire Primeria Liga season is 2.3, so we believe there wouldn't be so many goals scored in the match.
Farense vs Tondela: Head-to-Head Statistics & Other Relevant Data
Let's check out the latest match histories and head-to-head data for the Farense vs Tondela fixture.
Farense vs Tondela Match Preview and Latest Injured Players
Farense is most likely going to get relegated to Liga Portugal 2 this season while Tondela is in the middle of the league table with thirty-six points, for now. There are no injuries to speak of for both clubs, but Farense's midfielder Bilel Aouacheria is out with a red card, which he received in the last game he played against Porto.
Twenty-one of Farense's Primeira Liga games ended with less than 2.5 goals scored and seventeen of Tondela's Primeira Liga games ended with less than 2.5 total goals. We don't think there will be that many goals, but you never know.
Prevalent Questions & Answers About the Match on Saturday
- Will I be able to watch the match online somewhere? – Yes, you will. Sport TV will be streaming the fixture in Portugal. You can also check with your bookmaker to see if they will stream the event.
- Will I be able to attend the match? – No, you won't. There won't be any spectators allowed in the stadium.
- Where will the match be played and what time will it begin? – The match will be on Estádio de São Luís in Faro and it will start at 16:30 CET.