* Betting odds were correct at the time of publication but are subject to change.
This article will focus on the Israel U21 vs England U21 betting tips for the game on July 5th. Baumit Arena is the location for the game.
Israel U21 vs England U21 Prediction & Free Betting Tips
Israel overcame Georgia on penalties to reach the semifinals whereas England continued their dominant run with a 1-0 success over Portugal.
For the very best daily betting tips check out our best football tips for today
- 1 Israel U21 vs England U21 Prediction & Free Betting Tips
- 2 Israel U21 vs England U21 Odds, H2H Stats, and Recent Form
- 3 Israel U21 vs England U21 Prediction: Team News, Line-Ups, & Form
England U21 win and under 2.5 goals
- England still continue to have a 100% record with wins in all matches in the tournament
- Israel have lacked the offensive quality to get past the Three Lions
- Israel have only managed one win – in the 90 minutes – so far in the tournament
Both teams to score – no
- Israel has largely relied on their defence to get to the semifinals and they have only scored one goal in the last three matches
- England are yet to concede a goal at the Euro 2023 U21 tournament
- England have been pretty strong at the back
Israel U21 vs England U21 Odds, H2H Stats, and Recent Form
Here are the top stats for the game along with a tool to help you pick the best odds.
These may be some of the best stats regarding the upcoming match between Israel U21 and England U21. Now, let us take a look at the odds and probabilities for the game.
Israel U21 odds: 37/5 (8.40) – 11.9%
Draw odds: 16/5 (4.20) – 23.8%
England U21 odds: 19/50 (1.38) – 72.5%
An England U21 win along with under 2.5 goals is a good choice for the upcoming match and it is priced at 37/20 (2.85) – 35.1%. Another great option in the match is both teams to not score, which is available at 8/13 (1.62) – 61.9%.
Israel U21 vs England U21 Prediction: Team News, Line-Ups, & Form
Israel went the distance in the game against Georgia and the team has had several games in which they have been forced to defend deep. It remains to be seen if tiredness will play a factor for Israel in the upcoming match. Peretz and Eden Karzev are unavailable for the game due to suspension.
Tzarfati, Jaber, Cohen, Lemkin, Revivo, Gloukh, Bar, Gandelman, Azoulay, Jorno, Turgeman
Despite not being at their best against Portugal, England have been able to make it to the semifinals. The Three Lions will be counting on special performances from individual players to see them through in the upcoming semifinal. Coach Lee Carsley will want to make sure that his players are on their best form to have a comfortable win. Max Aarons and Ben Johnson will be unavailable due to suspension.
Trafford, Garner, Colwill, Harwood-Bellis, Thomas, Madueke, Gomes, Jones, Smith Rowe, Gordon, Gibbs-White
Player to Watch: Anthony Gordon
Anthony Gordon came up with his second goal of the tournament after scoring the winner against Portugal. Gordon has already been able to get on the scoresheet against Israel during the group stages. The Newcastle forward will fancy his chances in the upcoming match as well.