Today, we will go over the Derby vs Sheff Wed betting tips and predictions, and if you want to check out more free Championship betting tips, then you can head to our website and browse through the articles.
Best Betting Predictions for the Derby vs Sheff Wed Fixture
Below, you can check out the three best betting tips for the Derby vs Sheff Wed fixture, which were created by our experienced Championship betting experts.
- Football Whispers Prediction one: Match Result – Sheff Wed to win @ 21/10
- Football Whispers Prediction two: Over/Under 2.5 Goals – Under 2.5 @ 4/6
- Football Whispers Prediction three: Anytime Goalscorer – Josh Windass @ 23/10
Our recommended bookmaker for this match is Ladbrokes. Keep in mind that you have to double-check the prices before placing any wagers on the fixture because odds are subject to change at any bookmaker platform.
- 1 Best Betting Predictions for the Derby vs Sheff Wed Fixture
- 2 Latest Head-to-Head Data for the Derby vs Sheff Wed match on Saturday
- 3 Preview of the Derby vs Sheff Wed Fixture on Saturday
- 4 Frequently Asked Questions Regarding the Match
Sheffield Wednesday to Win
Sheffield Wednesday has lost only two times in the last five games they played, while Derby is on a six-game losing streak. They also lost 3 out of the last five home games they played, while the Owls won the last head-to-head between the clubs in January.
Under 2.5 Goals
Sheffield Wednesday has scored an average of 2.1 total goals per game in the Championship, while Derby's average is two total goals per match. Also, the Owls haven't scored more than one goal since their match against Cardiff at the beginning of April. Derby hasn't scored more than 2.5 goals per match in the last twenty-five Championship games they played.
Josh Windass to Score Anytime
Josh Windass is Sheffield Wednesday's top scorer for this season with nine goals and five assists. He also scored goals in two of the last three games they played.
Latest Head-to-Head Data for the Derby vs Sheff Wed match on Saturday
You can check out the recent match histories and other useful data for the Derby vs Sheff Wed fixture in the tables we will post below.
Preview of the Derby vs Sheff Wed Fixture on Saturday
Sheffield Wednesday has been in better form than Derby in the last twenty-five Championship games. They also won the last head-to-head against the Rams. When it comes to injured players, Derby has seven out (three defenders, two forwards, and two midfielders). Key figures missing will be forwards Lee Gregory and Jack Stretton, and defender Andre Wisdom.
For Sheffield Wednesday three midfielders, a goalkeeper, and two defenders will be out, like Tom Lees and Isaiah Brown. This shouldn't be a problem for the guests considering Derby will be missing some part of its attacking force.
Frequently Asked Questions Regarding the Match
- What time will the match begin? – The match is set to begin at 13:30 CET.
- Where will the match be played? – The match will be played on Pride Park in Derby.
- Will I be able to watch the match live? – Yes, you will. If you are located in the UK or Ireland, you can watch the game on Sky Sports Football & Sky Sports Main Event. You might also want to check DAZN Deutsch & Italia, Eleven Sports in Portugal, and Sport 1+ in Germany.