Picks and Best Predictions for Czech Republic U21 vs England U21
Much awaited Euro U21 Championships is upon us and this prediction is about the Czech Republic and England.
- 1 Picks and Best Predictions for Czech Republic U21 vs England U21
- 2 Stats and Odds for Czech Republic U21 vs England U21 prediction
- 3 Team News, Preview, and Czech Republic U21 vs England U21 Lineups
- 4 Player to Watch: Anthony Gordon
England U21 to Win
- England has won the last three games these teams met
- The Czech Republic is winless in their last five games
- Both teams have won this tournament in the past, England lastly in 1984 while the Czech Republic took the crown in 2002
Over 2.5 Goals
- The last two times these teams met, the match went over the mark of this bet
- The Czech Republic had two games of more than a couple of goals scored in their last five outings
- England went over the line for the past three games
Stats and Odds for Czech Republic U21 vs England U21 prediction
These are the top stats for the game along with a tool to help you pick the best odds.
How did they perform:
Czech Republic U21's last five matches: DLLDD
England U21's last five matches: LWWWL
These are the latest odds for the upcoming match:
Czech Republic U21 odds: 5/1 (5.00) – 20%
Draw odds: 4/1 (4.00) – 25%
England U21 odds: 4/7 (1.57) – 63.6%
Czech Republic U21 vs England U21 odds put the English young team in the category of the expected winner and the probability of their win goes above the 60 percent mark. Both sides have tasted the winner's Cup in the past, but for England, it has been four decades since the last time it happened. You can check all the latest picks and predictions on our football betting tips page, and these are some of your choices for the match in question: A potential for a big scoring game is visible, Over 4.5 Goals could get you odds up to 11/2 (6.50) – 15.4% while England winning after both Halves is priced at 6/4 (2.50) – 40%.
Team News, Preview, and Czech Republic U21 vs England U21 Lineups
Czech Republic U21
The Czechs are entering the tournament with troubled form as they haven't won a game in their last five encounters. They were the champions in 2002, but a lot has changed since those days, there were plenty of generations that changed their ways.
Possible lineup: Jaros, Gabriel, Vlcek, Vitik, Hranac, Danek, Jurasek, Karabec, Zamburek, Fila, Pech.
It has been even longer since the last time England won the U21 title, 39 years to be exact. But, England's youth teams have improved significantly over the last few years, and their form is terrific coming into the tournament.
Possible lineup: Trafford, Branthwaite, Colwill, Harwood-Bellis, Doyle, Elliot, Garner, Jones, Madueke, Gordon, Smith Rowe.
Player to Watch: Anthony Gordon
There is plenty of talent available for the England U21 team, and Anthony Gordon up front will be one of the key figures as Gordi Albion will be looking to win the Euro U21 title. Gordon has been playing for Newcastle United since being transferred from Everton and has scored four goals in 32 matches this season while playing in limited minutes.
Gordon has been scoring goals almost every other game for the England U21 squad, he is at ten appearances with four goals in the back of the net. This is his final tournament for this generation of England team and he will be as motivated as ever to deliver the title.