We will predict the friendly game between Croatia and Armenia that will be on the 1st of June (Tuesday). If you want more football betting tips, you can check out our site's latest articles.
Croatia vs Armenia: Free Betting Tips & Predictions
Our betting experts reviewed all the data related to Croatia vs Armenia friendly fixtures and came up with the following free betting tips for the event.
- Football Whispers Prediction one: Match Result – Armenia to win @ 11/1
- Football Whispers Prediction two: Over/Under 2.5 Goals – Over 2.5 @ 57/100
- Football Whispers Prediction three: Both Teams to Score – Yes @ 11/10
Make sure to double-check all odds before you make any bets because odds can change at any time and they might be different than when we posted the article. Our recommended bookmaker for this match is Ladbrokes.
Armenia to Win
Armenia won or drew 80% of the last ten matches they played and haven't lost a match since their Nations League fixture against North Macedonia back in September last year. Croatia on the other hand has three losses in the last five fixtures they played and also lost 50% of the last ten games they played in all tournaments.
Over 2.5 Goals
In the last ten games for Croatia, eight of them ended with more than 2.5 total goals scored and Croatia scored three goals in two of them. For Armenia, in the last ten fixtures, only five ended with more than 2.5 total goals and only one (their last one against Romania) ended with them scoring three or more goals.
BTTS – Yes
Croatia has won with a clean sheet only twice in the last ten games, but both teams scored in the game in seven of them. Armenia has 60% BTTS games in the last ten they played.
Head-to-Head Data and Statistics for Croatia vs Armenia
You can check out Croatia and Armenia's latest fixtures and see their form in the tables below.
Preview of the Tuesday Friendly Between Croatia & Armenia
When it comes to squads, we can't be sure what the lineups will be but we can say for sure that Croatia will be missing Dejan Lovren because of a muscle injury he sustained in April. Ante Rebic is also reportedly having calf problems, but he is expected to return at the end of May. We aren't sure if he will be on the squad on Tuesday, though.
Armenia doesn't have any injured players, but three of their players have already missed one match because of a yellow card suspension and they will be back in September.
FAQs About Croatia vs Armenia Friendly Fixture
- What time will the fixture begin and where will it be played? – The match starts at 18:00 CET and it will be played on Stadion Gradski in Osijek.
- Where can I watch the match? – Many networks will broadcast the fixture, including Sky Sports Main Event in the UK & Ireland. If you are abroad, you can check it out on DAZN Deutsch, Match! Futbol, Viaplay, S Sport, Sport 1, Polsat Sport Premium 1, and Sport 2 in various countries in Europe.
- Where can I find the best odds for Croatia vs Armenia? – Ladbrokes offers the top football odds.