* Betting odds were correct at the time of publication but are subject to change.
Belgium and Netherlands kick off their Euro U21 Championship group stages with the match at the Mikheil Meskhis sakhelobis Stadioni on June 21.
Belgium U21 vs Netherlands U21 Prediction & Free Betting Tips
Belgium managed a 2-0 win over Israel to prepare in strong fashion for the European Championship. Netherlands, meanwhile, had a dull goalless draw with Japan U22 in their recent match.
For the very best daily betting tips check out our best football tips for today
- 1 Belgium U21 vs Netherlands U21 Prediction & Free Betting Tips
- 2 Belgium U21 vs Netherlands U21 Best H2H Stats, Recent Form, and Odds
- 3 Belgium U21 vs Netherlands U21 Prediction: Team News, Line-Ups, & Form
Netherlands U21 to win
- Netherlands have struggled for goals in recent games and they drew a blank against Japan in the recent match
- Belgium have looked good in recent games with back-to-back wins but they go up against one of the favourites
- Belgian have had an inconsistent history when it comes to this competition
Both teams to score – yes
- Belgium have been able to warm up for this game with five goals in the last two matches
- Netherlands have managed three clean sheets in the last four games but they are under pressure to have a good start to the group
Belgium U21 vs Netherlands U21 Best H2H Stats, Recent Form, and Odds
Here are the top stats for the game along with a tool to help you pick the best odds.
These may be some of the best stats regarding the upcoming match between Belgium U21 and Netherlands U21. Now, let us take a look at the odds and probabilities for the game.
Belgium U21 odds: 12/5 (3.40) – 29.4%
Draw odds: 11/5 (3.20) – 31.3%
Netherlands U21 odds: 21/20 (2.05) – 48.8%
Netherlands are one of the favourites to win the tournament and they are also available at a very good place to start the group matches with a win. One can go with this option at 21/20 (2.05) – 48.8%. The likelihood of witnessing both teams to score is also rather high at 7/10 (1.70) – 58.8%.
Belgium U21 vs Netherlands U21 Prediction: Team News, Line-Ups, & Form
Belgium’s golden generation is in the twilight of their careers and it places a huge deal of importance on this current U21 squad. Belgium are still trying to reach the first final of this tournament. There are no major injury problems in the Belgian squad coming into this match.
Lammens, Patris, De Winter, Debast, De Cuyper, Matazo, Raskin, Keita, De Ketelaere, Vertessen, Openda
Netherlands head into the European Championship U21 as one of the strongest defences at this tournament. It will take quite a lot of effort from opposition to breach Netherlands. Coach Erwin van de Looi comes into the game with the team having been quite inconsistent in recent major tournaments. Jeremie Frimpong will be the big absentee from the squad while Sepp van den Berg has picked up an injury.
Scherpen, Rensch, Van Hecke, Van de Ven, Maatsen, Ekkelenkamp, Taylor, Gravenberch, Summerville, Zirkzee, Brobbey
Player to Watch: Brian Brobbey
Brian Brobbey came up with a brace on the last occasion when Netherlands played against Belgium. The 21-year-old is likely to have a strong partnership with Zirkzee. They both have the potential to wreak havoc to the Belgian defence after having scored a combined 15 goals so far.