* Betting odds were correct at the time of publication but are subject to change.
This article will focus on the Argentinos Juniors vs Talleres betting tips for the game on September 21st. Estadio Diego Armando Maradona is the location for the game.
Argentinos Juniors vs Talleres Prediction & Free Betting Tips
Argentinos Juniors have been able to get a crucial win over Banfield in the recent league match and they take on a Talleres outfit without a victory in the last two matches.
For the very best daily betting tips check out our best football tips for today
- 1 Argentinos Juniors vs Talleres Prediction & Free Betting Tips
- 2 Argentinos Juniors vs Talleres Odds, H2H Stats, and Recent Form
- 3 Argentinos Juniors vs Talleres Prediction: Team News, Line-Ups, & Form
- Talleres have failed to get a win in the last two matches
- Argentinos Juniors have just picked up a first win in four outings
- Argentinos Juniors have won four out of the six home games against Talleres
Both teams to score – yes
- Talleres have failed to score in the last two matches but the offence can be back to come back to scoring ways
- Argentinos Juniors have just kept one clean sheet in the last five matches
- This fixture has produced 12 goals in the last six meetings
Argentinos Juniors vs Talleres Odds, H2H Stats, and Recent Form
Here are the top stats for the game along with a tool to help you pick the best odds.
These may be some of the best stats regarding the upcoming match between Argentinos Juniors and Talleres. Now, let us take a look at the odds and probabilities for the game.
Argentinos Juniors odds: 29/25 (2.16) – 46.3%
Draw odds: 39/20 (2.95) – 33.9%
Talleres odds: 47/20 (3.35) – 29.9%
Argentinos Juniors are the expected winner of this game with a probability of 46.3%. A draw is a good choice for this match at 19/10 (2.95) – 33.9%. Another option to consider for this match would be under 2.5 goals, which is given a price of 20/21 (1.95) – 51.2%.
Argentinos Juniors vs Talleres Prediction: Team News, Line-Ups, & Form
Argentinos Juniors come into the fixture having been able to claim just one crucial victory in the last four matches. The success over Banfield might have come after a lot of effort, but it brings back confidence to the team. Argentinos Juniors are now fourth in the standings after having managed seven points from four games. Coach Pablo Guede has Pablo Minissale and Luciano Sánchez out due to injuries.
Martín Arias, Torrén, Villalba, Montiel, Di Cesare, Heredia, González, Rodríguez, Redondo, Cabrera, Gabriel Ávalos
Talleres have been able to register back-to-back victories over Argentinos Juniors but they have struggled against this opponent when playing away from home. This will once again be the focus for coach Javier Gandolfi, who has no injury problems in the squad.
Herrera, Suárez, Riveros, Benavídez, Garro, Ortegoza, Villagra, Mantilla, Bustos, Depietri, Sosa
Player to Watch: Gabriel Ávalos
Gabriel Ávalos is likely to get back into the starting spot after playing for only 30 minutes on the win over Banfield. The striker has been able to get three goals in his last four games for Argentinos Juniors. Even if he doesn’t start the game, the Paraguayan could get goals.
Starting Argentinos Juniors vs Talleres Lineups:
Starting lineups are usually released 60 minutes before kick-off.