Al-Wehda vs Al-Ettifaq prediction, odds & betting tips 28/10/2023

*These betting odds were correct at the time of publication but are subject to change.

Free Al-Wehda vs Al-Ettifaq Predictions for Saudi Pro League

Coach Steven Gerard’s Al-Ettifaq is paying Al-Wehda a Saudi Pro League visit this week. The match is scheduled to be played on the 28th of October, meaning you have plenty of time to go through our essential Al-Wehda vs Al-Ettifaq betting tips.

You can also check the rest of our exclusive football betting tips this week.

Al-Wehda or Draw

  • There’s a stalemate in the Al-Wehda vs Al-Ettifaq head-to-head department – four victories for Al-Wehda, four for Al-Ettifaq, and two draws in the last 10 meetings.
  • Coach Georgios Donis has a positive 3-0-1 record against Al-Ettifaq.
  • Al-Ettifaq recorded two losses and a draw in their last three outings.

Under 2.5 Goals

  • We saw under 2.5 goals in three back-to-back Al-Wehda vs Al-Ettifaq head-to-heads.
  • In two of Al-Wehda’s last four official games, we had under 2.5 goals.
  • Under 2.5 goals was the case in two of Al-Ettifaq’s last three Saudi Pro League games.

Key Al-Wehda vs Al-Ettifaq Odds and Statistics

Football Whispers’ football experts worked tirelessly to provide the following Al-Wehda vs Al-Ettifaq head-to-head statistics. Please make the most of them!

Al-Wehda odds: 27/20 (2.35) – 42.1%

Draw odds: 13/5 (3.60) – 26.9%

Al-Ettifaq odds: 43/25 (2.72) – 31.0%

As you can clearly see from the betting odds in our Al-Wehda vs Al-Ettifaq prediction, we have the home team down as the bookies’ expected winners, with a solid 42.1% win probability at 27/20 (2.35). The second likeliest event is an El-Ettifaq win at 43/25 (2.72). Jordan Henderson and his teammates have a 31.0% win probability of scooping the three points this week, while a draw at 13/5 (3.60) has a 26.9% chance of becoming true.

Al-Wehda vs Al-Ettifaq Lineups & Team News


After a couple of poor results, Al-Wehda are now closer to the relegation zone than they are to the top positions in the league. Seeing as Al-Wehda haven’t lost a home game in three consecutive games at home, we have faith that our Al-Wehda vs Al-Ettifaq predictions will succeed.

Predicted lineup – Munir (GK), Hawsawi, Duarte, Al-Hafith, Makki, Kariri, Fajr, Anselmo, Eisa, Goodwin & Ighalo


Unfortunately, for coach Steven Gerard, Al-Ettifaq’s huge efforts last week were in vain, as it was lucky Al-Riyadh who strolled to success. The game at Prince Faisal bin Fahd Stadium resulted in a 1-0 victory for Al-Riyadh, which was undoubtedly a surprising result, considering the fact that Al-Ettifaq had a whopping 64.0% possession. Such sort of a lackluster attacking display from Henderson and his colleagues is partially the reason behind our key Al-Wehda vs Al-Ettifaq prediction this week.

Predicted lineup – Victor (GK), Al-Khateeb, Hendry, Tisserand, Otaibi, Wijnaldum, Henderson, Al-Ghamdi, Gray, Quaison & Al Kuwaykibi

Player to Watch: Jordan Henderson

As you might imagine, it took no time for Jordan Henderson to book a starting position at Al-Ettifaq. He and Liverpool FC legend Steven Gerard are getting along great. His manager is giving him enough minutes so that Jordan can bring some of that famous Premier League mojo.

So far, Jordan has supplied teammates with four valuable assists. Steven Gerard doesn’t have a better playmaker right now, so seeing the former Merseyside captain on the bench for this game would be surprising.

Starting Lineups

*Starting lineups are usually announced 1hr before the kick-off

Al-Wehda vs Al-Ettifaq Prediction

Avatar of Zack TC
Zack TC

Zack is a longtime football fan, writer, and bettor. He also has experience playing and coaching the game of football at a local level. His interest in the MLS, Liga MX and the Canadian Premier League adds a new dimension to the content we have at FootballWhispers.