Udinese - Lecce
Italy Serie A - Stadio Friuli
* Betting odds were correct at the time of publication but are subject to change
Udinese and Lecce go head-to-head at the Stadio Friuli in the Italian Serie A on Monday, October 23rd. Can winless Udinese record a victory for the first time this season when they host Lecce? Read our Serie A predictions and betting tips along with the latest odds for the fixture below in our detailed match preview.
Today's Predictions for Udinese vs Lecce
Can draw specialists Udinese find a way to beat an improving Lecce outfit when the teams meet on Monday? Read our top Udinese vs Lecce predictions for this week’s fixture.
Lecce Double Chance
- Udinese have failed to win 100% of their eight Serie A fixtures this season.
- Lecce have lost only two of their eight league fixtures this term.
- Udinese have taken just two points from the 12 on offer at home this season.
- Lecce’s only loss in four away tests in Serie A this term came against champions Napoli.
Under 2.5 Goals
- Udinese failed to score in three of their four Serie A home games this season.
- Five of Lecce’s last six games in the top flight have produced under 2.5 goals.
- Udinese have notched just four goals in eight league fixtures since the summer.
- Lecce have been averaging just 1.12 goals per 90 minutes in the league this term.
Top Betting Odds and Stats for Udinese vs Lecce
View our spread of key stats for Monday’s match featuring Udinese vs Lecce below alongside a great tool to help you choose the best odds. Check the rest of our football betting tips out by clicking the link.
Let's take a closer look at the latest markets, Udinese – Lecce odds and probability figures ahead of Monday’s contest below.
Udinese odds: 119/100 (2.19) – 45.7%
Draw odds: 2/1 (3.00) – 33.3%
Lecce odds: 49/20 (3.45) – 29%
The probability of a Udinese victory this week has been set at 45.7% by the bookies while a stake on both teams not to score on Monday could be an option to consider at 4/5 (1.80 – 55.6%). While winless Udinese are listed as the expected winners, a 1-0 win in Lecce’s favour at 15/2 (8.50) has a more favourable look in the correct score markets. That outcome has an implied probability of 11.8%.
Udinese vs Lecce Team News & Injuries
Read all of the latest injury updates, Udinese vs Lecce lineups and team news for Monday’s Serie A tussle below.
Enzo Ebosse, Brenner, Adam Mesina and Kingsley Ehizibue are in the treatment room for Udinese while Gerard Deulofeu is also expected to miss out for the hosts on Monday.
Predicted Lineup for Udinese: Silvestri – Perez, Bijol, Kristensen – Ferreira, Samardzic, Walace, Pereyra, Kamara – Thauvin, Lucca
Alexis Blin, Lameck Banda and Kastriot Dermaku are all out injured at the moment, though Lecce's squad looks relatively strong elsewhere. Lecce drew at home to Sassuolo in their last assignment.
Predicted Lineup for Lecce: Falcone – Gandrey, Pongracic, Baschirotto, Gallo – Kaba, Ramadani, Rafia – Almqvist, Strefezza, Kristovic
Player to Watch – Hamza Rafia
Hamza Rafia has been a key ball-winning presence for Lecce this season and the 24-year-old has been averaging 1.8 tackles and 1.6 fouls per 90 minutes in midfield. Rafia’s steely determination could be a feature of Monday’s fixture.
Official lineups are usually released approximately one hour before kick-off.