This article will offer the top betting tips regarding the Juventus vs FC Porto encounter in the last 16 of the Champions League.
Juventus vs FC Porto Top Free Betting Tips
- Match result: Juventus win at 17/35
- Juventus total goals: Over 1.5 at 4/7
- Anytime scorer: Cristiano Ronaldo at 8/13
The odds presented here are always subject to change. One should check with the bookmaker before placing the bet.
Juventus vs FC Porto: Team News and Match Preview
Juventus need to overturn a first leg deficit when they host Porto at the Allianz Stadium. Even amidst an inconsistent form and a vote of confidence for Andrea Pirlo, Juventus come into the game with enough reasons to be confident of a win. Porto have had a habit of scoring in 86% of their games this season. They can claim advantage of Juventus’ defensive mistakes, which continue to hurt their likelihood of clean sheets. The return of Ronaldo, who is well rested for this game, is a huge boost to the home team.
This will be Porto’s first away trip to Italy since the 2019 loss against Roma. Porto can qualify even with a draw.
Juventus’ injury problems are getting eased, but Paulo Dybala is on the treatment table, while Rodrigo Bentancur is unavailable after testing positive for the virus recently. Danilo is unavailable due to suspension.
Jesus Corona and Pepe are doubtful for Porto along with Ivan Marcano.
Top Betting Predictions for Juventus vs FC Porto
The top tips for this match would opt for:
- Juventus win at 17/35
- Juventus to score over 1.5 goals at 4/7
- Cristiano Ronaldo to score anytime at 8/13
- Juventus have the morale boost from the away goal
- Juventus have seven wins from the last nine home matches in the Champions League
- Portugal have failed to get past the last 16 in two out of the last three Champions League seasons
Juventus to score over 1.5 goals
- Juventus have had a strong home run with three goals in three consecutive home matches
- Andrea Pirlo rested many stars like Cristiano Ronaldo for the weekend’s match against Lazio
- Porto have conceded in away games against teams with European pedigree
Cristiano Ronaldo to score anytime
- Ronaldo is one of the top scorers in the Juventus squad
- The Portuguese superstar was rested against Lazio
- Ronaldo has four goals in five European appearances
FAQs regarding Juventus vs FC Porto Coverage and Accessibility
When is the match scheduled?
The match will take place on March 9, 2020
When does this match start?
The match is set to kick-off at 20:00 GMT
Where will the match be held?
The Allianz Stadium in Turin will be the location for this Champions League last-16 game.
Will bookmakers provide live streams of this match?
Yes, top bookmakers who are known to provide live streams of football matches are expected to cover this Champions League encounter as well.
What is the fee required for watching live streams?
The live streams can be watched for free as long as the punter has a bet on the event or a positive account balance.