Fortaleza EC - LDU Quito
Copa Sudamericana - Estadio Castelao
* Betting odds were correct at the time of publication but are subject to change
We've reached the final of Copa Sudamericana where Fortaleza and LDU Quito will meet on Saturday, October 28th. Here is our preview of this match, including our top football betting tips for it.
Our best Fortaleza vs LDU Quito predictions and tips
If you're searching for reliable Copa Sudamericana predictions, like our Fortaleza vs LDU Quito picks, we can help you out:
Our first Fortaleza vs LDU Quito prediction: Fortaleza to win
- Fortaleza has been in great form recently, as they only lost three of their last fifteen games in all competitions
- On their way to the final, Fortaleza won four of their six matches in Copa Sudamericana knockout stages
- Brazilian teams have won Copa Libertadores and Copa Sudamericana six times in the last ten finals
Our second Fortaleza vs LDU Quito prediction: Under 2.5 total goals
- Both Fortaleza and LDU Quito went under 2.5 total goals in four of their last five matches in all competitions
- Three of the four matches played in semi-finals of Copa Sudamericana have gone under 2.5 total goals
- We saw fewer than three goals in the last three Copa Sudamericana finals
Top odds and stats for Fortaleza vs LDU Quito
If you are looking for the best Fortaleza vs LDU Quito odds and stats, check them out here, on our site:
Let's take a closer look at the latest odds for a few betting markets for this duel:
Fortaleza odds: 1/1 (2.00) – 50.00% probability
Draw odds: 12/5 (3.40) – 29.40% probability
LDU Quito odds: 19/5 (4.80) – 20.80% probability
It is clear from these odds that Fortaleza are the expected winners in this game with a 50.00% win probability. Furthermore, the top favourite to become the first goalscorer in this match is Rocha Thiago Galhardo at 5/1 (6.00) odds, which is the same as a 16.70% probability.
Fortaleza – LDU Quito preview: News, recent form, and potential lineups
Read the latest news and updates for these teams, including the most likely Fortaleza vs LDU Quito lineups:
For the first time in their history, Fortaleza will play in a final of a continental competition and they have a good chance to go all the way given their opponent and current form. Yes, Fortaleza lost their last two Serie A matches, but their minds were probably already on this game and the team lost once in eleven games before that. Meanwhile, the team is fully healthy ahead of this match.
Fortaleza predicted lineup:
Ricardo – Tinga, Titi, Britez, Pacheco – Alexandre, Welison – Pochettino, Crispim, Guilherme – Lucero
This will be the third Copa Sudamericana final for LDU Quito, who also have one title, but the last time they came this far was back in 2011. In any case, the team is in good form at the moment since they are without a win in their last five games, so their fans can be optimistic ahead of the final. Just like their opponents, LDU Quito has no injury concerns right now.
LDU Quito predicted lineup:
Dominguez – Quintero, Rodriguez, Ade, Quinonez – Piovi, Martinez – Zambrano, Ibarra, Julio – Guerrero
Teams usually release their starting lineups one hour before the kickoff.
Player to watch: Guilherme
With four goals and two assists in Copa Sudamericana this season, Guilherme has been one of the key players for Fortaleza in the competition and he is our player to watch in the final against LDU Quito.