* Betting odds were correct at the time of publication but are subject to change
Chile and Peru meet at the Estadio Monumental David Arellano in the World Cup qualifiers on Friday, October 10th. Both sides are looking for their first victories in the CONMEBOL qualification section. Read our World Cup qualifiers predictions and betting tips along with the latest odds for the fixture below in our detailed match preview.
Today's Predictions for Chile vs Peru
Can Chile harness home advantage on Friday when they welcome Peru to Santiago in the World Cup qualifiers? Read our top Chile vs Peru predictions for this week’s fixture below.
Chile to Win
- Chile have won three and drawn one of their last four assignments on home soil.
- Peru have lost two and drawn one of their last three fixtures.
- Peru have lost ten of their last 11 visits to play Chile.
- Peru have failed to win two of their last nine away matches in all competitions.
Both Teams to Score – No
- Only one team scored in six of Chile’s last eight matches.
- Seven of Peru’s last eight fixtures have featured goals from just one team.
- 100% of the last four meetings between these nations have featured goals from just one side.
- Chile and Peru have notched just one goal between them in the World Cup qualifiers so far
Top Betting Odds and Stats for Chile vs Peru
View our selection of important stats for Friday’s clash featuring Chile vs Peru below alongside a handy tool to help you choose the juiciest odds.
Stats to follow…
Let's take a closer look at the latest markets, Chile – Peru odds and probability figures ahead of Friday’s match below.
Chile odds: 73/100 (1.73) – 57.8%
Draw odds: 23/10 (3.30) – 30.3%
Peru odds: 37/10 (4.70) – 21.3%
Chile have been named as the expected winners this week with the probability of a home win is currently coming in at 57.8% ahead of Friday’s fixture. The hosts are also on the books at 8/15 (1.53) in the first team to score department, an outcome that has an implied probability of 65.2%. Elsewhere, Chile could be worth backing to have their noses in front in the half-time result market at 7/5 (2.40).
Chile vs Peru Team News & Injuries
Read all of the latest injury updates, Chile vs Peru lineups and team news for Friday’s World Cup qualifiers battle below. If you’re looking for more of the best football betting tips today, make sure to follow the link.
Claudio Bravo, Eugenio Mena, Francisco Sierralta, Arturo Vidal, Esteven Pavez and Jean Meneses are all missing from Chile's squad. Alexis Sanchez has been included and should feature this week.
Predicted Lineup for Chile: Cortes – Catalan, Medel, Maripan, Suazo – Echeverria, Pulgar, Vidal – Valdes, Brereton, Sanchez
Carlos Ascues, Luis Advincula, Anderson Santamaria, Christin Cueva, Edison Flores, Yordy Reyna, Raul Ruidiaz and Gianluca Lapadula are all absent from the Peruvian squad.
Predicted Lineup for Peru: Gallese – Corzo, Tapia, Abram, Trauco – Polo, Cartagena, Yorun, Lopez – Guerrero, Carrilo
Player to Watch – Alexis Sanchez
Veteran attacker Alexis Sanchez is a Chilean icon and the 34-year-old, who has amassed over 150 caps for his country will be aiming to net his 52nd goal at international level on Sunday. Sanchez has yet to find the net for his club Inter Milan this term.
Official lineups are usually released approximately one hour before kick-off.