Argentina vs Ecuador Prediction, Odds and Betting Tips (04/07/21)
In the early morning of the 4th of July, Argentina and Ecuador will battle off the last Copa America semi-final spot. The winner of this game will meet the winner of Uruguay and Colombia, which could only make us football fans and punters happy.
Argentina vs Ecuador top free betting predictions and odds
Our team analyzed the available data for this match and picked out the following free predictions:
- Football Whispers Prediction one: Asian Handicap – Argentina -1 @ 4/5
- Football Whispers Prediction two: Both Teams to Score – Yes @ 6/5
- Football Whispers Prediction three: Total Goals – Over 2.5 @ 1/1
Always remember to carefully check your betslip before finalizing your bet. The odds can change at all times without notice. Our recommended bookmaker for this match is Netbet.
- 1 Argentina vs Ecuador Prediction, Odds and Betting Tips (04/07/21)
- 2 Argentina vs Ecuador top free betting predictions and odds
- 3 Argentina vs Ecuador: The latest stats and selection of the best odds
- 4 Argentina with a seemingly simple task, but nothing is sure.
- 5 Frequently Asked Questions
With a squad packed with such talent, Argentina's victory valued at 2/5 is absolutely understandable, but that doesn't mean it suits us. The –1 Handicap spread has been successful in 80% of Argentina's wins over Ecuador. This means, that unless the underdogs come up with something spectacular, like winning the game, or at least drawing, our bet would have an 80% chance of winning or being refunded.
BTTS – Yes
Despite being heavily outgunned, the Ecuadorian squad never backs down from the battle and gives all that it goes. This is evident by their games – even though they won just 4 of their last 10 games, the team has scored in 8 of those games, including goals vs Brazil, Uruguay, Peru, and a 6-1 thrashing of Colombia. Head-to-head, 50% of the previous games have a BTTS –Yes result, but Ecuador has scored in 7 of those 10 games.
Over 2.5 Goals
The only thing concerning us in this bet is how few goals get scored in Argentina's games. The team by itself doesn't seem ambitious to find the net too many times. Six of their last games saw them score just a single goal. However, Ecuador's games feature a lot more action, not only because the teams concede more, but also because it scores regularly, as we already mentioned. Head-to-head, 50% of their previous matches have had over 2.5 goals.
Argentina vs Ecuador: The latest stats and selection of the best odds
Check the latest statistical information about the upcoming deciders match:
Argentina with a seemingly simple task, but nothing is sure.
The last time Ecuador was triumphant over this massive opponent, was back in October of 2015, with a 2-0 result. Since then, Argentina has beaten them 3-1, 6-1, and 1-0. Coming into the eliminations round Ecuador is the biggest underdog of the tournament, with their outright victory being valued at 40/1, compared to Argentina's 2/1.
Nevertheless, we all know that a moment of uncertainty, a mistake, or simply randomness can change up the flow of both the game and the competition. Does Ecuador have what it takes to make the leap? We will know in a few days.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Where is the game being played? – The game will take place at Estadio Olimpico Pedro Ludovico
- What’s the kick-off time? – The game will begin at 03:00, 04/07/2021.
- Recommended bookmakers – Our recommended bookmaker is Netbet.