This is the place where you can find the best predictions and betting lines for the upcoming Atlanta Utd vs Toronto fixture. For more MLS odds and free picks, you can go ahead and check out our website.
Latest Betting Picks, Lines, and Odds for Atlanta Utd vs Toronto
We reviewed the top betting picks and predictions for the Atlanta Utd vs Toronto and this is what we came up with:
- Football Whispers US Prediction one: Both Teams to Score – Yes @ -158
- Football Whispers US Prediction two: Match Result – Atlanta Utd to win @ -188
- Football Whispers US Prediction three: Total Goals – Under 2.5 Goals @ +135
These picks are all from BetMGM and are subject to change. If you plan to place any of these bets make sure the odds haven't changed before doing so.
Both Team to Score – Yes
Whenever Atlanta Utd hosted a match against Toronto, most of the games ended with both teams scoring goals. That includes three of the last five games they played in Atlanta. Also, three of the last five games for Atlanta Utd and Toronto in the MLS ended with the same outcome
Match Result – Atlanta Utd to Win
Atlanta Utd is the favorite in this match-up with only one loss out of the last five matches they played. Compared to them, Toronto won only one match out of the last five they played. Also, they played two games during the past year and both of them ended with a win for Atlanta Utd. In the Eastern Conference table, Toronto is nineteen points behind Atlanta Utd.
Total Goals – Under 2.5 Goals
We don't see the goal situation in the upcoming match ever reaching more than 2.5 total goals. That’s because more than half of Atlanta Utd’s recent matches ended with fewer than 2.5 total goals (three of the last five matches they played). Also, three of the last five matches between Atlanta Utd and Toronto ended the same way.
Top Head-to-Head Statistics and Match Scores for Sunday's Match
Here are the latest head-to-head stats and predictions for the upcoming fixture between Atlanta Utd and Toronto.
Match Preview & Latest Injuries for Atlanta Utd vs Toronto
Atlanta Utd has a chance to claim three easy points and get closer to the top places in the Eastern Conference. They currently have three injured players, but if Santiago Sosa and Tyler Wolff’s injuries are healed up, they could potentially be called to play. It’s all in the hands of their doctors now.
For Toronto, there are a total of six injured players on their roster, including forward Ifunanyachi Achara, who is out for a second time this season, but this time with an abdominal strain.
Essential FAQ Regarding Atlanta Utd vs Toronto
- Where is the venue for the match? – The venue for the fixture is going to be Mercedes-Benz Stadium in Atlanta, Georgia.
- What time is the game going to start? – The starting time of the match is 00:00 on the 31st of October (Sunday).
- Where can I watch the match live? – You can watch the fixture live via Bally Sports South, Bally Sports Southeast, ESPN+, and SiriusXM FC.