21+ | Commercial Content | T&Cs apply | Play Responsibly
In this article, we will check out the Mexico vs Jamaica North/Central America World Cup qualifier match, including all the popular betting lines, odds, and betting picks.
Mexico vs Jamaica: Latest Betting Lines & Betting Picks
Here are the top free betting picks for the upcoming match between Mexico and Jamaica in the North/Central America World Cup Qualification.
- Football Whispers US Prediction one: Both Teams to Score – No @ -250
- Football Whispers US Prediction two: Match Result – Mexico to win @ -625
- Football Whispers US Prediction three: Total Goals – Under 2.5 Goals @ +110
All of the odds are from BetMGM, correct at the time of writing and subject to change. Make sure you double-check them before finalizing your wager.
Both Teams to Score – No
Eight of the last ten matches for Mexico ended with clean sheets, and for Jamaica, six of the last ten games played ended the same way. Four of the last five head-to-head matches between the two teams ended without both of them scoring goals.
Match Result – Mexico to Win
Mexico won or drew eight of the last ten fixtures they played. Also, they won three of the last five head-to-head games against Jamaica. Their opponents Jamaica lost or drew 60% of the last ten games they played and five of the last seven away games they traveled to.
Total Goals – Under 2.5 Goals
Four of the last five times Mexico and Jamaica played against each other, the matches ended with fewer than 2.5 total goals scored. Also, three of the last five matches for Jamaica and 50% of Mexico's last six games ended the same way.
Mexico vs Jamaica: Top Stats & Team Form for Friday's Fixture
Here, you can take a look at the top statistics and match histories for the upcoming World Cup Qualifier between Mexico and Jamaica.
07.24.2017: Mexico vs Jamaica – 0:1
04.14.2017: Mexico vs Jamaica – 0:0
06.10.2016: Mexico vs Jamaica – 2:0
Mexico vs Jamaica: Recent Team News & Final Prediction
Mexico is one of the favorites in the North/Central America World Cup Qualifier group along with the USA and Canada, so we expect them to beat Jamaica on Friday. We also don't think there will be many goals scored during the match because both sides’ recent games tend to end with few goals scored.
Neither Mexico nor Jamaica has any injured or suspended players that won't be able to make the match, so we expect them to play at their best. The winner of this match will need to finish in one of the top four places in the table after the second legs of the matches to qualify for the promotion.
Mexico vs Jamaica: Prevalent Questions & Answers
- Where can I find more North/Central America World Cup Qualifier predictions? – You can check out other World Cup odds and predictions on our website.
- Where can I watch the fixture live? – In the USA, you can watch the match via Univision, TUDN USA, Paramount+, and Univision NOW. In Mexico, you can watch it also on Blim TV, TUDN, and TUDN En Vivo.
- When and where is the match going to be? – Mexico vs Jamaica will be at Estadio Azteca, and it will start at exactly 04:00 CET.