The next CONCACAF World Cup Qualifier we will check out is Mexico vs Honduras. If you want to find more CONCACAF World Cup Qualifier predictions and odds, you are welcome to check out our latest website.
Mexico vs Honduras: Free Picks, Betting Lines, and Predictions
We tasked our experts with reviewing the Mexico vs Honduras World Cup qualifier and this is what they came up with:
- Football Whispers US Prediction one: Both Teams to Score – No @ -208
- Football Whispers US Prediction two: Match Result – Mexico to win @ -200
- Football Whispers US Prediction three: Total Goals – Over 2.5 Goals @ -109
The odds you see here are all from BetMGM, our recommended bookmaker for this match. Since they are subject to change, make sure to double-check your bet slip.
Both Teams to Score – No
If there is one thing in common between the last few head-to-head games between Honduras and Mexico, it's the fact that most of them ended with clean sheets. Likely, the match this weekend will also end without both teams scoring goals.
Match Result – Mexico to Win
Mexico is near the head of the CONCACAF World Cup Qualifier table, and only recently, they were dethroned as the table leaders. Honduras hasn't won any of the qualifiers they played, so far, and we don't think they will win against one of the favorites to get promoted in the qualifiers. Mexico also hasn't lost a qualifier, so far, which is another fact that supports this theory.
Total Goals – Over 2.5 Goals
In most of the recent matches between Mexico and Honduras, we have seen many goals scored on one side. Three of the last five head-to-head games between them ended with more than 2.5 total goals scored. There have also been a lot of low-scoring games for both teams in recent times.
Head-to-Head Statistics & Recent Team Form for Mexico vs Honduras
These are the head-to-head stats and data for upcoming Mexico vs Honduras match next week.
07/25/2021: Mexico vs Honduras – 3:0
06/3/2021: Mexico vs Honduras – 0:0
10/11/2017: Honduras vs Mexico – 3:2
Our Final Preview & Latest Team News for Mexico vs Honduras
Mexico will be facing another team that they have beaten multiple times in recent history. They shouldn't have a problem winning the match against Honduras because they already did it three of the last five times they played against each other. Neither Mexico, nor Honduras has any injured or suspended players, so they will be facing each other at full strength. Honduras is five points behind Mexico, so they will most likely not get promoted to the World Cup.
Frequently Asked Questions About the CONCACAF World Cup Qualifier
- Where can I find more CONCACAF World Cup Qualifier odds? – We will post predictions and free betting picks for all current and upcoming CONCACAF World Cup Qualifiers, so stay tuned.
- When and where is the match going to be played? – The fixture will be played at Estadio Azteca in Mexico and it will start at 01:00 on the 11th of October.
- Where can I watch the game live? – In the USA, you can watch the match via TUDN USA, Univision NOW, Univision, and Paramount+.