Juarez vs Tijuana prediction, odds & betting tips – 04/15/2024

Juarez FC
15/04/24 - 03:06

Finished

0

-

1

Tijuana

Juarez FC - Tijuana

Mexico Liga MX - Estadio Olimpico Benito Juarez

Juarez vs Tijuana Prediction
Photo by Icon Sport

We are happy to announce that this week’s Liga MX schedule has the Juarez vs Tijuana head-to-head planned to be played at Estadio Olimpico Benito Juarez. The match will be held at the prolific Liga MX venue on the 15th of April, and you should know that we came prepared with sensational Juarez vs Tijuana betting tips. Don’t miss out!

The key Liga MX predictions can be found on our website.

Juarez vs Tijuana prediction: Bore draw at Estadio Olimpico Benito Juarez

Juarez vs Tijuana predictions
Our pick

🔥Hot tip

Draw

⚽ Correct score prediction

1-1 Draw

⬇️ Under 2.5 goals

 

Under 2.5 Goals

Key Stats

  • We had under 2.5 goals in four of the last six Juarez vs Club Tijuana head-to-heads.
  • There’s a stalemate in the head-to-head department, as the last five games between the two clubs resulted in two victories for Juarez, two for Tijuana, and one draw.
  • 30.0% of the last 10 matches between the two sides resulted in ties.

Pre-game odds and win probability: Slight favorites Juarez

  • HOME: +142 – 40.8%
  • DRAW: +220 – 29.0%
  • AWAY: +210 – 30.2%

*These Juarez vs Tijuana odds are subject to change

Apparently, the home-field advantage at Estadio Olimpico Benito Juarez is enough to make Juarez the expected winners, with a decent 40.8% win probability. However, Club Tijuana’s odds priced at +210 indicate a solid 30.2% win probability as well. The logical conclusion? A draw at +220 is likely the best move here, as our Juarez vs Tijuana prediction stands an impressive 29.0% chance of success.

Last five H2Hs: No advantage here

Mexico Liga MX 30/09/23

Tijuana

Tijuana

5
Juarez FC

Juarez FC

1

Mexico Clausura 15/01/23

Juarez FC

Juarez FC

3
Tijuana

Tijuana

0

Mexico Apertura 09/07/22

Tijuana

Tijuana

0
Juarez FC

Juarez FC

2

Mexico Clausura 21/03/22

Tijuana

Tijuana

1
Juarez FC

Juarez FC

0

Mexico Apertura 14/08/21

Juarez FC

Juarez FC

1
Tijuana

Tijuana

1

Check out these Juarez vs Tijuana head-to-head statistics before placing your Liga MX bets.

Juarez team news and form: Win streak to finally end

Yes, Juarez did get three consecutive Liga MX victories, but they were far from impressive. Each one of them was a thrifty one-goal victory and we consider this to actually be a plus in favor of our Juarez vs Tijuana predictions this week.

Predicted lineup: Diaz (GK), Orquin, Calvo, Ortega, Edson, del Campo, Vergara, Garcia, Villalpando, Castro & Zaldivar

Mexico Liga MX 27/04/24

D

Leon

Leon

1

Juarez FC

Juarez FC

1

Mexico Liga MX 20/04/24

W

Mazatlan FC

Mazatlan FC

0

Juarez FC

Juarez FC

2

Mexico Liga MX 15/04/24

L

Tijuana

Tijuana

1

Juarez FC

Juarez FC

0

Mexico Liga MX 08/04/24

W

Atletico San Luis

Atletico San Luis

2

Juarez FC

Juarez FC

3

Mexico Liga MX 01/04/24

W

Santos Laguna

Santos Laguna

1

Juarez FC

Juarez FC

2

Tijuana team news and form: Spirit at an all-time low

Sadly, for the Pack’s fans, Tijuana will skip this Clausura’s final series. Club Tijuana are surely the worst team in the league in this campaign in particular, as coach Miguel Herrera’s players couldn’t win a single one of their games this season! Club Tijuana recorded eight draws and six losses in 14 league games so far, which is definitely a performance that boosts our Juarez vs Tijuana predictions.

Predicted lineup: Rodriguez (GK), Montoya, Balanta, Diaz, Contreras, Rivera, Rodriguez, Castenada, Alvarez, Blanco & Gonzalez

Mexico Liga MX 28/04/24

L

Tigres UANL

Tigres UANL

4

Tijuana

Tijuana

1

Mexico Liga MX 20/04/24

W

Puebla

Puebla

1

Tijuana

Tijuana

3

Mexico Liga MX 15/04/24

W

Juarez FC

Juarez FC

0

Tijuana

Tijuana

1

Mexico Liga MX 06/04/24

L

Necaxa

Necaxa

3

Tijuana

Tijuana

2

Mexico Liga MX 30/03/24

L

Mazatlan FC

Mazatlan FC

2

Tijuana

Tijuana

0

Player to watch: Aviles Hurtado

We really like Aviles Hurtado’s chances of scoring one past Rodriguez on the 15th of March. After all, Aviles is Juarez’s leading goalscorer this season and he will surely do his best to help his team succeed at Estadio Olimpico Benito Juarez.

Juarez vs Tijuana Player
Photo by Icon Sport

Hurtado must be nullified

Aviles Hurtado is a player who can make a difference for his club at any point in the game. If the visitors want to avoid defeat, they’ll have to be extremely careful with his movement on the pitch.


Zack is a longtime football fan, writer, and bettor. He also has experience playing and coaching the game of football at a local level. His interest in the MLS, Liga MX and the Canadian Premier League adds a new dimension to the content we have at FootballWhispers.