21+ | Commercial Content | T&Cs apply | Play Responsibly
Today, we will go over the upcoming MLS fixture between Houston Dynamo and Cincinnati and check out the top betting picks and lines for it.
Recent Betting Lines for Our Top Match Picks
Let's check out the Houston Dynamo vs Cincinnati fixture and see what the top free betting tips are for the match on Sunday. If you want to see more free MLS betting picks, then you should check out our website for more of them.
- Football Whispers US Prediction one: Match Result – Houston Dynamo to win @ -110
- Football Whispers US Prediction two: Total Match Goals – Over 2.5 Goals @ -149
- Football Whispers US Prediction three: Both Teams to Score – Yes @ -117
Please be aware that all the betting lines could change at any time, so make sure that you double-check them before finalizing your bet slip.
Houston Dynamo isn't in great form, but the last five fixtures they hosted ended with either a win or a draw. Cincinnati lost or drew seven of the last ten games they played, so we believe that Houston Dynamo has the home advantage and the will to win, considering that the last time these teams played against each other Houston Dynamo would have drawn, not lost if it wasn't for the own goal scored.
Three of Houston Dynamo's last five fixtures ended with over 2.5 total goals scored and Cincinnati has had 60% games with more than 2.5 total goals out of the last ten games they played. The only head-to-head between Houston Dynamo and Cincinnati ended with five goals in total.
BTTS – Yes
We think that there is a high chance that both teams will be scored during the Sunday match between Houston Dynamo and Cincinnati. Nine of the last ten games for Houston Dynamo ended with both teams scoring. The only time Houston Dynamo played against Cincinnati there were goals scored by both teams.
Houston Dynamo vs Cincinnati: Recent News & Conclusion
Houston Dynamo has only one injured defender who is out with a thigh injury and won't make Sunday's game. Cincinnati will be missing three players on Sunday and two of them are defenders – Zico Bailey is out with a hip injury and Maikel van der Werff is out with a hernia.
We think that Houston Dynamo will have a better shot at winning tomorrow because they have been in better form than Cincinnati this season and they have the motivation to win after losing the last and only time they faced them.
Frequently Asked Questions About the Match
- When and where will the match be played? – The match will be at BBVA Compass Stadium in Houston and it will be at 02:30 CET.
- Where can I watch the Houston Dynamo vs Cincinnati match? – We don't have any information about streaming for this match, but you should check with your bookmaker or local TV networks to see if they have it on the schedule.
- Which bookmaker do you recommend for betting on this match? – We recommend BetMGM for all MLS wagering.