21+ | Commercial Content | T&Cs apply | Play Responsibly
This short article will discover the top betting picks and lines for the Orlando City vs San Jose Earthquakes MLS fixture. If you want even more MLS betting lines, check out our website.
Our Betting Picks and Top Betting Lines for the Match
Our MLS betting experts reviewed all the data and statistics for this match and came up with the following free betting picks:
- Football Whispers US Prediction one: Match Result – Orlando City to win @ 1.75
- Football Whispers US Prediction two: Over/Under Total Goals – Over 2.5 Goals @ 2.00
- Football Whispers US Prediction three: Both Teams to Score – Yes @ 1.85
We got our betting lines from BetMGM, so if you want to place any of the bets we offered, please double-check the betting lines because they are subject to change.
Orlando City won three out of the last five fixtures they played, which puts them in the top three when it comes to recent form in the Eastern Conference. The San Jose Earthquakes are last when it comes to recent form in the Western Conference with four losses and a draw. In the last six fixtures played at home, Orlando City hasn't lost a game.
The last two times these teams faced each other in 2018 and 2019, more than 2.5 total goals were scored in both fixtures. Also, Orlando City has had more than 2.5 total goals in two of the last three fixtures they played and they scored at least two goals in both fixtures.
BTTS – Yes
In four of the last five games between Orlando City and San Jose Earthquakes, there were goals scored by both teams. Also, in the last nine MLS games, San Jose Earthquakes have had five fixtures with a BTTS situation, while Orlando City has had 50% BTTS games in the last eight MLS fixtures they played. We see good value here.
Final Conclusion Regarding Orlando City vs San Jose Earthquakes
San Jose Earthquakes have had only one injury recently – Jacob Akanyirige who was injured at the beginning of May and has missed most of the games this season. On Orlando City's side, there are three players still injured – defenders Ruan and Oriol Rosell, who are both out because of an abdominal strain, and forward Pato who is out with a knee injury and has only played once this MLS season.
When playing against each other, these teams tend to score many goals, whether it’s a BTTS situation or a clean sheet game, so you should look out for Orlando City's forward Nani, who has already scored four goals this season.
Orlando City vs San Jose Earthquakes: FAQs
- Where can I watch the fixture? – DAZN Italia, CMore Fotboll in Sweden, and Freesports in the UK will broadcast the match. If you want, you can also see if your bookmaker will stream the event.
- What time will the match start? – The match is scheduled to begin at 01:30 CET on the 23rd of June, 2021.
- Where will the fixture be played? – The match will be hosted at Exploria Stadium in Orlando.