Atletico San Luis vs Necaxa Prediction, Odds & Betting Tips 10/23/2023

Atletico San Luis
23/10/23 - 01:00

Finished

4

-

0

Necaxa

Atletico San Luis - Necaxa

Mexico Liga MX - Alfonso Lastras Ramirez

*These betting odds were correct at the time of publication but are subject to change.

Atletico San Luis vs Necaxa Predictions

If you go through our key Atletico San Luis vs Necaxa betting tips below, you just might find out how the game on the 23rd of October might end.

If you want more Liga MX predictions, visit Football Whispers’ website.

Atletico San Luis/Atletico San Luis

  • Necaxa are at the bottom of the table in Liga MX, with one victory, five draws, and six matches lost in 12 league games.
  • Atletico San Luis won 50.0% of their league outings this season.
  • Necaxa lost two consecutive Liga MX matches.

BTTS

  • Six of Necaxa’s last seven games in Liga MX resulted in goals galore.
  • We had BTTS in three of the last four Atletico San Luis vs Necaxa head-to-heads.
  • Four of Atletico San Luis’ last five league outings had BTTS.

Essential Atletico San Luis vs Necaxa Odds and Game Statistics

Will coach Leal’s boys get back on the right track or will Necaxa finally earn some points? Check out what the Atletico San Luis vs Necaxa head-to-head statistics have to say on the matter.

Head to Head

18/06/22

America Friendlies America

Necaxa

Necaxa

Atletico San Luis

Atletico San Luis

2

2

16/04/22

Mexico Clausura Mexico

Necaxa

Necaxa

Atletico San Luis

Atletico San Luis

4

2

23/12/21

World Club Friendlies World

Atletico San Luis

Atletico San Luis

Necaxa

Necaxa

3

1

13/08/21

Mexico Apertura Mexico

Atletico San Luis

Atletico San Luis

Necaxa

Necaxa

0

2

16/01/21

Mexico Clausura Mexico

Necaxa

Necaxa

Atletico San Luis

Atletico San Luis

1

0

Last Five - Atletico San Luis

24/02/24

Mexico Liga MX Mexico

Leon

Leon

Atletico San Luis

Atletico San Luis

1

0

L

17/02/24

Mexico Liga MX Mexico

Tijuana

Tijuana

Atletico San Luis

Atletico San Luis

3

3

D

11/02/24

Mexico Liga MX Mexico

mx

Cruz Azul

Atletico San Luis

Atletico San Luis

3

0

L

05/02/24

Mexico Liga MX Mexico

Chivas Guadalajara

Chivas Guadalajara

Atletico San Luis

Atletico San Luis

2

0

L

28/01/24

Mexico Liga MX Mexico

Monterrey

Monterrey

Atletico San Luis

Atletico San Luis

3

1

L

Last Five - Necaxa

24/02/24

Mexico Liga MX Mexico

Pachuca

Pachuca

Necaxa

Necaxa

1

1

D

21/02/24

Mexico Liga MX Mexico

Chivas Guadalajara

Chivas Guadalajara

Necaxa

Necaxa

0

1

W

17/02/24

Mexico Liga MX Mexico

Queretaro

Queretaro

Necaxa

Necaxa

1

1

D

10/02/24

Mexico Liga MX Mexico

Toluca

Toluca

Necaxa

Necaxa

3

3

D

03/02/24

Mexico Liga MX Mexico

Juarez FC

Juarez FC

Necaxa

Necaxa

2

2

D

Atletico San Luis odds: -117 – 53.5%

Draw odds: +285 – 24.5%

Necaxa odds: +320 – 22.0%

We believe that the bookmakers are right to consider Atletico San Luis as the expected winners, with a staggering 53.5% win probability. Despite recent misfortune, coach Leal’s players are classes above what the visitors have to offer. Necaxa’s shot at the three points is estimated at 22.0% right now, with an additional 24.5% likelihood of a draw. Neither seems plausible according to our soccer experts.

Atletico San Luis vs Necaxa Lineups & Team News

Atletico San Luis

After a tremendous start to the 2023/24 Liga MX campaign, Atletico San Luis’ players took a giant step back with their last week’s display. The most recent upset came from coach Miguel Herrera’s boys who pipped Leal’s side 2-1 at Estadio Caliente on the 8th of October. Nevertheless, Gustavo Leal’s players had a whopping 60.0% possession and twice as many shots. They deserved a win, and we are sure that they’ll get it by proving our Atletico San Luis vs Necaxa predictions right.

Predicted lineup – Ramirez (GK), Sanabria, Bilbao, Silva, Chavez, Dourado, Guemez, Klimowicz, Villalpando, Murillo & Bonatini

Necaxa

Not only did Necaxa lose their last Liga MX game, but the manager won’t be able to count on one of his key players. Braian Samudilo earned himself an unnecessary red card in the 89th minute of the game at Estadio Victoria Aguascalientes. It will be interesting to see who’ll fill in the Samudilo-shaped hole at the center of the visitors’ attack but one thing is certain – without Braian among the starters for the visiting team, our Atletico San Luis vs Necaxa predictions will prevail.

Predicted lineup – Rodriguez (GK), Silva, Pereira, Gustavo, Angulo, De Buen, Velasco, Diaz, Agraz, Sansores & Martinez

Player to Watch: Dieter Villalpando

Dieter Villalpando may not be coach Gustavo Leal’s key weapon when it comes to goalscoring, but no other Atletico San Luis player can hold a candle to his creative skills. The home side’s #10 is the player to watch in our Atletico San Luis vs Necaxa prediction, as he has three assists. It may not sound as much, but Villalpando’s contribution to how Atletico San Luis transcends ordinary assist-providing. Hardly an attack goes by without Dieter Villalpando playing a key pass or making space for his teammates to move. We are convinced he’ll be the key threat to Necaxa’s backline on the 22nd of October.

Starting Lineups

Atletico San Luis

Atletico San Luis
4-3-3
1
Andres Sanchez
mx
5
Ricardo Chavez
mx
4
Julio Cesar Dominguez
mx
20
Unai Bilbao
es
8
Juan Sanabria
uy
13
Rodrigo Dourado
br
16
Javier Guemez
mx
11
Vitinho
br
10
Dieter Villalpando
mx
7
Jhon Murillo
ve
9
Leo Bonatini
br
Substitutes
22
Mateo Klimowicz
de
19
Sebastien Salles-Lamonge
fr
2
Juan Castro
mx
187
Iker Moreno
mx
29
Uziel Amin Garcia Martinez
mx
25
Jurgen Damm
mx
30
Jordan Silva
mx
17
Angel Zaldivar
mx
32
Diego Urtiaga
mx
31
Eduardo Aguila Castro
mx

Necaxa

Necaxa
4-3-3
1
Raul Gudino
mx
4
Alexis Pena
mx
20
Jorge Rodriguez
mx
24
Jair Cortes
mx
23
Alan Montes
mx
33
Fernando Arce
us
15
Bryan Garnica
mx
17
Rogelio Cortez
mx
30
Ricardo Monreal
mx
7
Edgar Mendez
es
9
Facundo Batista
uy
Substitutes
26
Emilio Martinez
mx
22
Ezequiel Unsain
ar
188
Angel Chavez
mx
197
Arath Moreno
mx
10
Daniel Mantilla
co
184
Waldo Madrid
mx
28
Cristian Osvaldo Gonzalez Bautista
mx
19
Diego Gomez
mx
11
Heriberto Jurado
mx
199
Cesar Lopez
mx

*Starting lineups are usually announced 1hr before the kick-off

Atletico San Luis vs Necaxa Prediction


Avatar of Zack TC
Zack TC

Zack is a longtime football fan, writer, and bettor. He also has experience playing and coaching the game of football at a local level. His interest in the MLS, Liga MX and the Canadian Premier League adds a new dimension to the content we have at FootballWhispers.