Japan vs Brazil Women prediction, odds & betting tips – 04/09/2024

Japan vs Brazil Prediction
Photo by Icon Sport

Japan and Brazil will lock horns on Tuesday at Lower.com Field in a very interesting match for 3rd place in this year’s SheBelieves Cup. The game on the 9th of April does seem like it’s going to go one way. Find out more about it in the upcoming Japan vs Brazil betting tips below.

Japan vs Brazil Women prediction: Difficult but sweet win for Japan

Japan vs Brazil Women predictions
Our pick

🔥Hot tip

Japan to Win

⚽ Correct score prediction

2-0 to Japan

⬇️ Under 2.5 goals

 

Under 2.5 Goals

Key Stats

  • Japan won the last head-to-head via a 2-0 score.
  • We saw under 2.5 goals in the last Japan vs Brazil head-to-head.
  • Brazil produced only four shots on target in the last game against Japan.
  • Japan came close to beating top favorites USA in the first SheBelieves Cup match.

Pre-game odds and win probability: Asian gals remain favorites

  • HOME: +112 – 46.5%
  • DRAW: +250 – 22.0%
  • AWAY: +210 – 31.5%

*These Japan vs Brazil odds are subject to change

According to the odds above, we have Japan down as the expected winners, with a 46.5% win probability ahead of the kick-off on the 9th of April. Tuesday’s game will likely be won by the Japanese ladies, as the Brazilian team keeps an unimpressive 31.5% win probability at +210. Even a draw at +250 (22.0%) seems a bit far-fetched, as the Japanese team just seems too good to ignore right now.

Last five H2Hs: Japan going for a second win

Japan won the last official game against this opponent with a 2-0 score. According to our Japan vs Brazil predictions, the Asian country should get another routine victory over this opponent.

Japan team news and form: So close to upset

Kiko Seike shocked everyone at Lower.com Field last week when she scored a 1st-minute opener for Japan against the USWNT. Sadly, Japan couldn’t hold on to their lead and eventually got beaten 2-1, but they sure showed courage to put up a fight against one of the strongest teams in the business.

Predicted lineup: Yamashita (GK), Moriya, Minami, Kumagai, Shimizu, Nagano, Fujino, Hasegawa, Tanikawa, Seike & Ueki

Women's World Cup 11/08/23

L

Sweden Women

Sweden Women

2

Japan Women

Japan Women

1

Women's World Cup 05/08/23

W

Norway Women

Norway Women

1

Japan Women

Japan Women

3

Women's World Cup 31/07/23

W

Spain Women

Spain Women

0

Japan Women

Japan Women

4

Women's World Cup 26/07/23

W

Costa Rica Women

Costa Rica Women

0

Japan Women

Japan Women

2

Women's World Cup 22/07/23

W

Zambia Women

Zambia Women

0

Japan Women

Japan Women

5

Brazil team news and form: Penalty roulette failed Brazil

Brazil did claw their way to a penalty roulette against the Canucks a couple of days ago, but the match didn’t quite end positively for the South American team. The Brazilian gals managed to score only two of their penalties and rightfully lost the semi-final.

Predicted lineup: de Olivera (GK), Thais, Tarciane, Antonia, Priscila, Yaya, Yasminn, Vitoria, Ludmila, Gouveia & Portilho

Women's World Cup 02/08/23

D

Jamaica Women

Jamaica Women

0

Brazil Women

Brazil Women

0

Women's World Cup 29/07/23

L

France Women

France Women

2

Brazil Women

Brazil Women

1

Women's World Cup 24/07/23

W

Panama Women

Panama Women

0

Brazil Women

Brazil Women

4

Womenu2019s International 02/07/23

W

Chile Women

Chile Women

0

Brazil Women

Brazil Women

4

Womenu2019s International 11/04/23

W

Germany Women

Germany Women

1

Brazil Women

Brazil Women

2

Player to watch: Kiko Seike

As we mentioned earlier in our Japan vs Brazil prediction, Kiko Seike did well against the favorites to win the SheBelieves Cup this year. Kiko scored a wonderful 1st-minute goal at Lower.com Field, and we are sure she is eager to prove she’s no has-been.

Japan vs Brazil Player
Photo by Icon Sport

Kiko has the quality

Kiko Seike has a good opportunity to scoop the Top Goalscorer Award of the tournament this year. All she needs to do is score once against Brazil and she’ll be singlehandedly at the top of the chart.


Avatar of Zack TC
Zack TC

Zack is a longtime football fan, writer, and bettor. He also has experience playing and coaching the game of football at a local level. His interest in the MLS, Liga MX and the Canadian Premier League adds a new dimension to the content we have at FootballWhispers.