In this article, we will go over the upcoming Costa Rica vs Honduras World Cup qualifier, which will be on the 17th of November. Continue reading to see the best free tips and predictions.
Costa Rica vs Honduras: Predictions, Odds, and Latest Picks
Below, you can check out the most recent Costa Rica vs Honduras betting lines and picks for their match on Wednesday.
- Football Whispers US Prediction one: Both Teams to Score – Yes @ +137
- Football Whispers US Prediction two: Match Result – Tie @ +150
- Football Whispers US Prediction three: Total Goals – Under 2.5 Goals @ -192
All odds are from BetMGM and are subject to change. Make sure to check your bet slip before continuing.
Both Teams to Score – Yes
Many of the recent matches for Costa Rica had a BTTS situation at the end, including three of the last five matches they played. Also, a key factor is that in four of the last five matches Costa Rica hosted a match against Honduras, which ended with both of them scoring goals. If history repeats itself, like we believe it would, the match on Wednesday will end with goals from both sides of the pitch.
Match Result – Tie
A tie is a very likely outcome between Costa Rica and Honduras. That's because out of the five most recent matches they played together, three ended with a draw. Also, three of the seven matches both Costa Rica and Jamaica played during the qualification ended with a draw. The draws they have up until now are more than their wins in the World Cup qualification.
Total Goals – Under 2.5 Goals
In the most recent matches that Costa Rica and Honduras played together, we have seen mostly low-scoring games. That includes four of the last five matches they played together. Also, three of the last five fixtures for Costa Rica ended with a similar outcome – under 2.5 total goals scored.
Costa Rica vs Honduras: Match Statistics & Histories
In these tables, you can see the most recent match statistics and scores for upcoming Costa Rica vs Honduras qualifier.
10.08.2021 – Honduras vs Costa Rica – 0:0
06.07.2021 – Honduras vs Costa Rica – 2:2
10.08.2017 – Costa Rica vs Honduras – 1:1
Costa Rica vs Honduras: Final Conclusion & Injury Status
With so many losses in Honduras’ history, it's hard to see them win against Costa Rica, but we can see them tie the match like they did multiple times in the past. Also, for both teams, more of the matches they played during the qualification ended in a tie compared to the matches that ended with a win.
We don't know of any suspended or injured players on either Costa Rica's side or Honduras’ side. That is good and it means that both will be playing at full strength, but unfortunately, their chances of qualifying are slim to none.
Costa Rica vs Honduras: Commonly Asked Questions
- When is the match going to start and where can I watch it? – The fixture will start at exactly 02:05 on the 17th of November. You can watch it via Telemundo Deportes En Vivo and Paramount+ in the USA.
- Where is the game going to be played? – The fixture will be played at Estadio Nacional de Costa Rica in San José.
- Where can I find more World Cup qualifier odds? – You can check our website for more World Cup qualifier odds and predictions.