Let's check out the Portland Timbers vs Sporting Kansas City MLS fixture and see what our suggestions for the best betting lines and picks are.
Portland Timbers vs Sporting Kansas City: Top Betting Picks
Check out the latest Portland Timbers vs Sporting Kansas City betting picks and lines below. If you like what we have to offer don't hesitate to visit us and check out more MLS betting lines.
- Football Whispers US Prediction one: Both Teams to Score – Yes @ 1.48
- Football Whispers US Prediction two: Match Result – Sporting Kansas City to win @ 2.60
- Football Whispers US Prediction three: Total Match Goals – Over 2.5 Goals @ 1.57
We got our odds from BetMGM and we can assure you that they are correct at the time of posting, but before you place any bets, double-check them.
Sporting Kansas City to Win
Sporting Kansas City is in great form with only two losses out of the last nine MLS fixtures they played. Although they haven't won a match against the Portland Timbers out of the last five matches, they played against each other, Sporting Kansas City managed to draw the last two head-to-heads they had against the Timbers. They will be quite motivated to finally beat them again since 2018.
BTTS – Yes
The last four head-to-head games between Sporting Kansas City and Portland Timers ended with both teams scoring in each game. Also, seven out of the last nine MLS fixtures for Sporting Kansas City ended with both teams scoring.
Five out of the seven MLS games played by Portland Timbers were with more than 2.5 total goals. Six out of the nine MLS games for Sporting Kansas City were with more than 2.5 total goals scored. Four out of the last five matches they played against each other ended with more than 2.5 total goals per game.
Match Preview, Latest News, and Injury Reports
Portland Timbers might have had the upper hand when it came to psychological advantage, but they have nine injured players in total. Among them are three goalkeepers (Jeff Attinell, Steve Clark, and Aljaz Ivacic), two midfielders (Sebastian Blanco & Diego Chara), three forwards (Ismaila Jome, Jaroslaw Niezgoda, and Cristhian Paredes), and defender Larrys Mabiala.
It will be quite tough to beat Sporting Kansas City with so many players missing and that's part of the reason we favor Sporting Kansas City in this fixture. There are only two injured players on the away front – defender Nicolas Isimat-Mirin and forward Alan Pulido. Last month Pulido scored five goals for Sporting Kansas City, so we will see how the team will play without him.
Prevalent Questions & Answers About the Fixture
- Where can I watch the match? – DAZN Deutsch, Freesports (UK), and Voyo will be broadcasting the match in various countries. Check with your bookmaker because you might find the match there, as well via their live streaming feature.
- Which bookmaker offers the best betting lines? – We recommend BetMGM's MLS betting lines for this fixture.
- What time will the match begin? – The match will start at 04:30 CET.
- Which stadium will the match be played on? – The match will be played at Providence Park in Portland.