21+ | Commercial Content | T&Cs apply | Play Responsibly
The other quarter-final of the CONCACAF League we are covering is between Motagua and Marathon, which will be on the 3rd of November, like the previous one we covered.
Top Betting Picks and Predictions for Motagua vs Marathon
Check out our top three suggestions for the Motagua vs Marathon fixture on Wednesday. If you want to see the rest of the CONCACAF League predictions for the other rounds in the tournament, check our website before the games.
- Football Whispers US Prediction one: Both Teams to Score – No @ -133
- Football Whispers US Prediction two: Match Result – Motagua to win @ -125
- Football Whispers US Prediction three: Total Goals – Under 2.5 Goals @ -166
All odds are from BetMGM and are subject to change. Make sure to double-check them before placing these bets via your bet slip.
Both Teams to Score – No
Many of the recent games involving one or two of the teams in question ended with a clean sheet. Three of the last four matches for Marathon and three of the last four times these teams played together, the matches ended with clean sheets.
Match Result – Motagua to Win
Motagua's recent form shows that they are in a better condition to win against Marathon. Another advantage for them is the fact that they already won one match against Marathon during the first leg. Marathon lost or drew all of the last five games they played, so it's most likely that the match will end with a loss for them on Wednesday. Also, Motagua won four of the last five head-to-head matches they played against Marathon.
Total Goals – Under 2.5 Goals
Four of the last five times that Motagua and Marathon played together matches ended with fewer than 2.5 total goals scored. Also, three of the last five games for Motagua and four of the last five matches for Marathon ended the same way.
Latest Match Histories and Statistics for Motagua vs Marathon
These are the latest match histories and statistics for the upcoming CONCACAF League quarter-final between Motagua and Marathon.
Motagua vs CD Marathon Head to Head Motagua Last 5 CD Marathon Last 5
2 - 0 0 - 2 2 - 1 2 - 0 2 - 0 5 - 0 0 - 0 0 - 0 1 - 1 1 - 0 0 - 0 1 - 0 1 - 1 2 - 1 1 - 1
Motagua vs CD Marathon
Head to Head
Our Final Opinion for the Motagua vs Marathon Quarter-Final
Both teams that are playing against each other on the 3rd are from Honduras, which gives us a little bit more history between them to review. What we saw was that Motagua is our definite favorite in this match-up. They won matches against Marathon multiple times, including the first leg of their match in the CONCACAF League. Overall, the match will most likely end with a few goals and a win for Motagua.
Commonly Asked Questions About Motagua vs Marathon
- Is the match going to be broadcast live on TV? – Yes, it will. In the USA, you can watch it on Fox Sports 2 and TUDN USA.
- Is the match going to be streamed online? – Yes, it will. In the USA, you can use Fox Sports and TUDN’s online platforms, and if you want to watch it abroad, you can do it via YouTube TV, CONCACAF GO, and Star+ in Brazil.
- When and where is the match going to be? – The fixture will be played at Estadio Tiburcio Carías Andino, and it will start at 03:15 on Wednesday.