Check out the Houston Dynamo vs Portland Timbers match preview, betting picks, and latest betting lines below.
Top Picks and Lines for Houston Dynamo vs Portland Timbers
Our experts reviewed the statistics and past matches and came up with the following betting picks for the Houston Dynamo vs Portland Timbers fixture.
- Football Whispers US Prediction one: Match Result – Portland Timbers to win @ +170
- Football Whispers US Prediction two: Total Match Goals – Over 2.5 Goals @ -165
- Football Whispers US Prediction three: Both Teams to Score – Yes @ -175
All of the betting lines come from BetMGM, and before placing any wagers, you should check the bet slip and see if the odds are the same or they changed by the time you read this.
The Portland Timbers won three games in the last five they played, while their opponents Houston Dynamo lost two and drew one of the last five fixtures they played. The last three head-to-head meetings between Portland Timbers and Houston Dynamo in 2019, 2020, and 2021 ended with a win for the Timbers.
The last three matches between Portland Timbers and Houston Dynamo ended not only with a win for the Timbers but also with more than 2.5 total goals scored in the games. For the Portland Timbers, there have been six games with more than 2.5 goals scored in the last eight MLS fixtures they played. Houston Dynamo has had five games with a score over 2.5 total goals in the last nine MLS fixtures they played.
BTTS – Yes
Six out of the last eight MLS games for Portland Timbers ended with a BTTS situation. For Houston Dynamo, eight out of the last nine MLS fixtures they played ended with both teams scoring in them. In the last five head-to-head games between the two teams, four ended with both clubs scoring.
Final Conclusion and Latest Injured Players
For Houston Dynamo, we have only two injured players who suffered concussions at the beginning of April this year and they already missed nine matches. Even if they have fewer injured players than the Timbers, we don't think they will beat them considering their latest form.
Portland Timbers will have to make do without central midfielder Cristhian Paredes, who is out with a muscle strain, but he is set to be back right after the game against Houston Dynamo. Andy Polo tore his muscle at the end of May and already missed two fixtures, so he won't be joining the team soon.
Prevalent Questions About Houston Dynamo vs Portland Timbers
- Where can I find more MLS betting picks to bet on? – On our website, we post regularly about the latest MLS betting lines, so you can go ahead and check there.
- When and where will the Houston Dynamo vs Portland Timbers match be played? – The match will be played at BBVA Compass Stadium in Houston and it will start at 02:30 CET.
- Will any TV network broadcast the match? – We don't know of any network or streaming service that will broadcast the game; you can check and see if your bookmaker has it on the live streaming schedule.