In this article, we will go through the related information and specifics about the DC United vs Inter Miami fixture, which will be on the 20th of June.
Top DC United vs Inter Miami Betting Lines
Let's check out the top three betting picks for the DC United vs Inter Miami fixture. If you want more MLS betting lines, you can check out our website's latest articles.
- Football Whispers US Prediction one: Match Result – DC United to win @ 2.30
- Football Whispers US Prediction two: Both Teams to Score – No @ 1.95
- Football Whispers US Prediction three: Total Goals – Over 2.5 Goals @ 1.95
We got the lines above from the bookmaker BetMGM and before you place these bets, you should always double-check the odds.
The last time they faced each other DC United won against Inter Miami with three goals and a clean sheet. That was one of the three wins for DC United this MLS season. Their opponents Inter Miami has only two wins this season and their form is worse compared to DC United.
50% of the last eight matches for DC United and Inter Miami ended with more than 2.5 total goals scored and the last and only two head-to-head matches between the clubs in 2020 and 2021 ended with more than 2.5 total goals.
BTTS – No
We don't believe that both teams will score because, in the last eight matches for DC United, only three of them ended with a BTTS situation. For Inter Miami 50% of this MLS season's matches ended with both teams scoring. The last head-to-head between the teams, which was in May this year ended with a clean sheet for our favorite in this match.
Final Conclusion and Recent Injury News
When it comes to team news and injuries, Inter Miami will be missing only two players for sure – forward Robbie Robinson and defender Ian Fray are out with injuries suffered in May 2021.
DC United is a whole other story, they will be missing five players in total due to various injuries. Forwards Nigel Robertha and Erik Sorga are suffering from an abdominal strain and defender Chris Odoi-Atsem is also out because of the same injury. Defender Steven Birnbaum won't make Sunday's game because of an ankle injury and forward Edison Flores injured his leg in May, so he won't be playing on Sunday, as well.
Overall, DC United might be missing a lot of forwards, but considering that in the last ten games Inter Miami's form has been seriously lacking, we believe that DC United will win against them again, like the last fixture they played.
Popular Questions Regarding DC United vs Inter Miami
- When and where will the DC United vs Inter Miami match be? – The fixture will be played at Audi Field in Washington and it will begin at 02:00 CET.
- Which bookmaker has the best odds for the fixture? – We believe that BetMGM offers the best odds for the DC United vs Inter Miami fixture or any other MLS match.
- Where can I watch the DC United vs Inter Miami match? – DAZN Italia, Max Sport, Arena Sport, Voyo, and Sky Sports Football (UK & Ireland) will be broadcasting the event.