In today's article, we will review the Austin vs Portland Timbers MLS fixture and come up with a top three for the available betting picks and lines for it.
Austin vs Portland Timbers: Top Picks, Lines, and Predictions
After carefully reviewing all the data related to the fixture, we are confident that the three betting picks we chose below are the best.
- Football Whispers US Prediction one: Match Result – Portland Timbers to win @ +230
- Football Whispers US Prediction two: Total Match Goals – Under 2.5 Goals @ -105
- Football Whispers US Prediction three: Both Teams to Score – No @ +110
We got the betting lines directly from BetMGM and before you finalize your wagers, you should double-check your bet slip because all odds can change at any time between now and the time you place the bet.
The Portland Timbers have had two wins and a draw in the last five fixtures they played, while their opponents Austin have drawn four of their last five fixtures while losing the fifth. Austin hasn't won a fixture since the beginning of May.
Portland Timbers have scored a maximum of three goals in only one of their last eight MLS fixtures. Austin has had a score of over 2.5 total goals in two of the last ten MLS games they played in.
Both Teams to Score
In the last five fixtures, Austin has had only one match with a BTTS situation despite having four out of five draws. Portland Timbers only had two BTTS games out of the last six they played.
Our Final Match Report and Injuries
Austin has never played against Portland Timbers before and this will be their first fixture against one another. Unfortunately, both teams won't be facing each other at full force because they both have five injured players who won't be able to make it for the fixture on the 3rd of July.
Austin will be missing two defenders and three forwards, which has impacted their recent matches, especially in the attacking front. Portland Timbers are even more unlucky with four forwards injured and a goalkeeper. Forward Andy Polo is the most recent injury with four missed matches because of his knee injury.
Both teams aren't in the best form right now and it was very hard to pick a winner but Austin seems to be having it worse at least in the last five games. There aren't many losses there, but they haven't won a game in a long time.
Common Questions & Answers About the Fixture
- Where can I get more free MLS betting picks? – You can visit our website and get all the betting picks you like.
- What time will the match begin and where will it be played? – The match will be played at Q2 Stadium in Austin, Texas and it will start at 00:00 CET.
- Can I watch the match anywhere? – You might want to check and see if your bookmaker will stream the match because we don't know of any TV networks that have the fixture on their schedule.