Atlas vs Tijuana Prediction, Odds & Betting Tips 01/21/2024

Atlas
21/01/24 - 03:10

Finished

0

-

0

Tijuana

Atlas - Tijuana

Mexico Liga MX - Estadio Jalisco

2nd Round

*These betting odds were correct at the time of publication but are subject to change.

Atlas vs Tijuana Predictions & Picks

Atlas and Tijuana will lock horns on the 21st of January at Estadio Jalisco. Find out more about this upcoming Liga MX event in our Atlas vs Tijuana betting tips. We have some exclusive content for you regarding this match!

Top Liga MX predictions can be found on our website.

Draw or Tijuana

  • The last five head-to-heads resulted in four victories for Tijuana and one draw.
  • Atlas’ last victory over the Pack came almost three years ago on the 4th of April, 2021.
  • Atlas lost their opening Clausura match against lackluster Necaxa.

BTTS

  • We saw goals galore in six of the last 10 Atlas vs Tijuana head-to-heads.
  • Atlas’ game against Necaxa a couple of days ago also had goals galore.
  • Despite not scoring against Club America in their opening Clausura match, Tijuana did produce a massive 28 shots at target.

Exclusive Atlas vs Tijuana Odds and Betting Offers

We used the following Atlas vs Tijuana head-to-head statistics to analyze this match. Give them a read for yourself to see that our Atlas vs Tijuana predictions have a great chance of success.

Head to Head

30/10/23

Mexico Liga MX Mexico

Tijuana

Tijuana

Atlas

Atlas

2

0

04/03/23

Mexico Clausura Mexico

Tijuana

Tijuana

Atlas

Atlas

1

1

27/07/22

Mexico Apertura Mexico

Atlas

Atlas

Tijuana

Tijuana

1

2

26/02/22

Mexico Clausura Mexico

Tijuana

Tijuana

Atlas

Atlas

2

0

29/10/21

Mexico Apertura Mexico

Atlas

Atlas

Tijuana

Tijuana

0

2

Last Five - Atlas

25/02/24

Mexico Liga MX Mexico

Tigres UANL

Tigres UANL

Atlas

Atlas

1

1

D

18/02/24

Mexico Liga MX Mexico

Leon

Leon

Atlas

Atlas

1

0

L

15/02/24

Mexico Liga MX Mexico

Unam Pumas

Unam Pumas

Atlas

Atlas

0

0

D

10/02/24

Mexico Liga MX Mexico

Mazatlan FC

Mazatlan FC

Atlas

Atlas

2

0

L

05/02/24

Mexico Liga MX Mexico

Santos Laguna

Santos Laguna

Atlas

Atlas

0

3

W

Last Five - Tijuana

25/02/24

Mexico Liga MX Mexico

Toluca

Toluca

Tijuana

Tijuana

2

0

L

17/02/24

Mexico Liga MX Mexico

Atletico San Luis

Atletico San Luis

Tijuana

Tijuana

3

3

D

10/02/24

Mexico Liga MX Mexico

Queretaro

Queretaro

Tijuana

Tijuana

1

1

D

04/02/24

Mexico Liga MX Mexico

Pachuca

Pachuca

Tijuana

Tijuana

3

2

L

31/01/24

Mexico Liga MX Mexico

mx

Cruz Azul

Tijuana

Tijuana

1

0

L

Atlas odds: +115 – 46.2%

Draw odds: +230 – 29.8%

Tijuana odds: +265 – 24.0%

According to the bookmakers, Atlas are the expected winners this week, as they seem to have a 46.2% win probability at +115, while Tijuana’s odds at +265 imply only a 24.0% win probability. Even a draw at +230 has a higher chance of success at 29.8%. However, we are convinced that if you go with a draw or Tijuana bet, you won’t regret it, as our favorite Atlas vs Tijuana prediction has a sturdy 52.38% likelihood of success.

Atlas vs Tijuana Lineups & Team News

Atlas

Not only did Atlas got pipped 2-1 at Estadio Victoria Aguascalientes by a subpar side such as Necaxa, but now coach Benat San Jose won’t be able to count on two of his key players for the match against the Pack. Aldo Rocha and Christopher Tejo earned themselves foolish red cards and will now have to sit this game out.

Predicted lineup – Vargas (GK), Nervo, Lozano, Robles, Aguirre, Murillo, Zumaque, Zaldivar, Marquez, Caicedo & Aguirre

Tijuana

Sure, Club Tijuana is at the bottom of the table in Liga MX, but it’s only been a week. We should give coach Miguel Herrera’s boys some time to bounce back, but we are sure they’ll be able to do it this week against Atlas. After all, with four victories in the last five matches against this opponent, what else should we expect?

Predicted lineup – Rodriguez (GK), Barbosa, Balanta, Diaz, Contreras, Rivera, Rodriguez, Madrigal, Castaneda, Martinez & Gonzalez

Player to Watch: Jose Antonio Rodriguez

If our Atlas vs Club Tijuana predictions are to succeed, Jose Antonio Rodriguez will simply have to do better. He did make two saves in the match against Club America last week, but he also failed to keep a clean sheet. Salvador Reyes Chavez scored two last-minute goals against Rodriguez, and that might chip away some of Tijuana’s goalkeeper’s confidence ahead of the Atlas game. However, we believe that Jose will brush aside the rustiness to put on a show at Estadio Jalisco.

Starting Lineups

Atlas

Atlas
4-2-3-1
12
Camilo Vargas
co
13
Gaddi Aguirre
mx
2
Hugo Nervo
ar
5
Anderson Santamaria
pe
17
Jose Rivaldo Lozano
mx
18
Angel Marquez
mx
6
Edgar Zaldivar
mx
7
Raymundo Fulgencio
mx
8
Mateo Garcia
ar
15
John Murillo
ve
23
Jordy Caicedo
ec
Substitutes
189
Abraham Bass
mx
20
Juan Zapata
co
3
Idekel Dominguez
mx
185
Victor Rios
mx
209
Jorge Guzman
mx
213
Eduardo Moreno
mx
21
Carlos Robles
mx
19
Eduardo Aguirre
mx
1
Jose Hernandez
mx
22
Augusto Solari
ar

Tijuana

Tijuana
4-1-4-1
30
Jose de Jesus Corona
mx
15
Diego Zaragoza
mx
35
Kevin Balanta
co
4
Nicolas Diaz
cl
20
Francisco Contreras
mx
14
Christian Rivera
co
27
Domingo Felipe Blanco
ar
8
Fernando Madrigal
mx
10
Kevin Castaneda
mx
11
Lucas Rodriguez
ar
32
Carlos Gonzales
py
Substitutes
19
Eduardo Armenta
mx
18
Aaron Mejia Montoya
mx
6
Joe Corona
us
13
Jose Raul Zuniga
co
3
Rafael Fernandez
mx
23
Ivan Oswaldo Tona Olmeda
mx
28
Jesus Gomez
mx
26
Efrain Alvarez
mx
22
Fernando Valenzuela
ar
181
Jose Castro
mx

*Starting lineups are usually announced 1hr before the kick-off


Avatar of Zack TC
Zack TC

Zack is a longtime football fan, writer, and bettor. He also has experience playing and coaching the game of football at a local level. His interest in the MLS, Liga MX and the Canadian Premier League adds a new dimension to the content we have at FootballWhispers.