Tijuana vs Queretaro Prediction, Odds & Betting Tips 02/10/2024

Tijuana
10/02/24 - 03:10

Finished

1

-

1

Queretaro

Tijuana - Queretaro

Mexico Liga MX - Estadio Caliente

6th Round

*These betting odds were correct at the time of publication but are subject to change.

Top Tijuana vs Queretaro Betting Tips & Betting Lines

The match between Tijuana and lackluster Queretaro will be played on the 10th of February at Estadio Caliente. Don’t miss out on our exclusive Tijuana vs Queretaro predictions. They are listed below.

The key Liga MX predictions can be found on our website.

Under 2.5 Goals

  • Three of the last four Tijuana vs Queretaro head-to-heads resulted in under 2.5 goals.
  • Club Tijuana have the worst attacking record in the league, with three goals scored thus far.
  • Four of Tijuana’s last six Liga MX matches had two or fewer goals after 90 minutes of play.

Draw or Queretaro

  • Tijuana lost three games and shared the spoils on two occasions since the start of their Clausura campaign.
  • Queretaro recorded four consecutive wins over Tijuana.
  • The head-to-head advantage goes to the visitors, as the last 10 matches resulted in six victories for Queretaro, three draws, and only one Tijuana win.

Essential Tijuana vs Queretaro Odds & Match Statistics

We highly advise you to carefully go through the following Tijuana vs Queretaro head-to-head statistics before placing your bets.

Head to Head

22/10/23

Mexico Liga MX Mexico

Queretaro

Queretaro

Tijuana

Tijuana

1

0

31/07/23

Leagues Cup Leagues

Tijuana

Tijuana

Queretaro

Queretaro

0

1

08/04/23

Mexico Clausura Mexico

Tijuana

Tijuana

Queretaro

Queretaro

1

2

20/08/22

Mexico Apertura Mexico

Queretaro

Queretaro

Tijuana

Tijuana

2

0

25/04/22

Mexico Clausura Mexico

Tijuana

Tijuana

Queretaro

Queretaro

2

2

Last Five - Tijuana

28/04/24

Mexico Liga MX Mexico

Tigres UANL

Tigres UANL

Tijuana

Tijuana

4

1

L

20/04/24

Mexico Liga MX Mexico

Puebla

Puebla

Tijuana

Tijuana

1

3

W

15/04/24

Mexico Liga MX Mexico

Juarez FC

Juarez FC

Tijuana

Tijuana

0

1

W

06/04/24

Mexico Liga MX Mexico

Necaxa

Necaxa

Tijuana

Tijuana

3

2

L

30/03/24

Mexico Liga MX Mexico

Mazatlan FC

Mazatlan FC

Tijuana

Tijuana

2

0

L

Last Five - Queretaro

03/05/24

Mexico Liga MX Mexico

Necaxa

Necaxa

Queretaro

Queretaro

1 (3)

1 (2)

L

27/04/24

Mexico Liga MX Mexico

Unam Pumas

Unam Pumas

Queretaro

Queretaro

1

1

D

21/04/24

Mexico Liga MX Mexico

Chivas Guadalajara

Chivas Guadalajara

Queretaro

Queretaro

2

0

L

13/04/24

Mexico Liga MX Mexico

Mazatlan FC

Mazatlan FC

Queretaro

Queretaro

2

0

L

06/04/24

Mexico Liga MX Mexico

Leon

Leon

Queretaro

Queretaro

0

2

W

Tijuana odds: -117 – 53.2%

Draw odds: +270 – 26.8%

Queretaro odds: +320 – 20.0%

With the home-field advantage at Estadio Caliente, Club Tijuana are the expected winners, with a staggering 53.2% win probability at -117. A draw is priced at +270 (26.8% probability) and a Queretaro win at +320 means the visitors have a 20.0% chance of scooping the three points. We believe that Draw or Queretaro is the best bet to be made on this Liga MX match. Our favorite Tijuana vs Queretaro prediction has a staggering 48.78% chance of success at +105.

Tijuana vs Queretaro Lineups & Team News

Tijuana

With two draws and three losses in five Liga MX games, Club Tijuana are having a very poor 2023/24 Clausura campaign. In order to pick themselves up from the knock, coach Miguel Herrera’s players have to prove our Tijuana vs Queretaro predictions wrong.

Predicted lineup – Corona (GK), Gomez, Fernandez, Parra, Blanco, Rivera, Corona, Rodriguez, Contreras, Gonzalez & Murillo

Queretaro

Coach Gerk’s players had the home-field advantage behind them in last week’s match versus Cruz Azul. However, they didn’t make much of it. The game ended 1-3 in favor of the visitors in a match that could’ve ended even worse for Queretaro. Cruz Azul produced a massive nine shots on target, so coach Gerk should be happy with his shot-stopper’s display.

Predicted lineup – Mendez (GK), Manzanarez, Gularte, Barbieri, Orozco, Barrera, Lertora, Escamilla, Sosa, Sierra & Batista

Player to Watch: Tapia Mendez

As we mentioned in the previous part of our Tijuana vs Queretaro prediction, coach Gerk’s players didn’t do that well defensively. The situation at Estadio Corregidora could’ve been worse if it wasn’t for Mendez’s catlike reflexes. Sure, he conceded three goals, but with six shots saved, he was one of the key players on the field. We are sure that Tapia Mendez will be one of the most important played at Estadio Caliente as well.

Starting Lineups

Tijuana

Tijuana
3-5-2
30
Jose de Jesus Corona
mx
18
Aaron Mejia Montoya
mx
4
Nicolas Diaz
cl
3
Rafael Fernandez
mx
27
Domingo Felipe Blanco
ar
11
Lucas Rodriguez
ar
14
Christian Rivera
co
26
Efrain Alvarez
mx
20
Francisco Contreras
mx
23
Ivan Oswaldo Tona Olmeda
mx
32
Carlos Gonzales
py
Substitutes
13
Jose Raul Zuniga
co
5
Rodrigo Parra
mx
19
Eduardo Armenta
mx
6
Joe Corona
us
210
Daniel Vazquez
mx
8
Fernando Madrigal
mx
28
Jesus Gomez
mx
10
Kevin Castaneda
mx
181
Jose Castro
mx
22
Fernando Valenzuela
ar

Queretaro

Queretaro
4-4-2
7
Samuel Sosa
ve
9
Facundo Batista
uy
13
Raul Sandoval
mx
1
Fernando Tapia
mx
2
Omar Mendoza
mx
4
Emanuel Gularte
uy
6
Miguel Barbieri
ar
17
Francisco Venegas
mx
8
Pablo Barrera
mx
14
Federico Lertora
ar
5
Kevin Escamilla
mx
Substitutes
33
Pablo Nicolas Ortiz Orozco
mx
32
Martin Rio
ar
3
Oscar Manzanares
mx
20
Misael Dominguez
mx
27
Nicolas Cordero
ar
31
Alejandro Arana Scheltwein
mx
12
Jaime Gomez
mx
28
Rubio Rubin
gt
18
Brayton Vazquez
mx
22
Marco Garcia
mx

*Starting lineups are usually announced 1hr before the kick-off

Tijuana vs Queretaro Prediction


Zack is a longtime football fan, writer, and bettor. He also has experience playing and coaching the game of football at a local level. His interest in the MLS, Liga MX and the Canadian Premier League adds a new dimension to the content we have at FootballWhispers.