Pumas UNAM vs Queretaro Prediction, Odds & Betting Tips 10/05/2023

04/03/24 - 08:04

-

Pumas UNAM vs Queretaro Prediction, Odds & Betting Tips 10/05/2023

*These betting odds were correct at the time of publication but are subject to change.

Pumas UNAM vs Queretaro Betting Tips and Liga MX Picks

Estadio Universitario will host the interesting Liga MX clash between Pumas UNAM and Queretaro on the 5th of October. Check out our Pumas UNAM vs Queretaro predictions if you wish to find out how the game is likely to pan out.

Liga MX predictions and betting tips can be found on our website.

Pumas UNAM to Win

  • Pumas UNAM won two of the last three games at home against Queretaro.
  • Pumas UNAM’s 2023 Apertura tally consists of four victories, three draws, and barely two matches lost.
  • Queretaro lost three of their last five league outings.

Over 2.5 Goals

  • Three of Queretaro’s last four Liga MX games had over 2.5 goals.
  • In two of the last four Pumas UNAM vs Queretaro head-to-heads, we saw over 2.5 goals.
  • Three or more goals were scored in four of Pumas UNAM’s last five games.

Exclusive Pumas UNAM vs Queretaro Odds and Match Facts

This portion of our Pumas UNAM vs Queretaro prediction is reserved for statistics. Check the graphics below to find out more about what you can expect.

Last Five - Unam Pumas

04/03/24

Mexico Liga MX Mexico

Monterrey

Monterrey

Unam Pumas

Unam Pumas

3

0

L

25/02/24

Mexico Liga MX Mexico

Chivas Guadalajara

Chivas Guadalajara

Unam Pumas

Unam Pumas

3

1

L

19/02/24

Mexico Liga MX Mexico

Santos Laguna

Santos Laguna

Unam Pumas

Unam Pumas

0

3

W

15/02/24

Mexico Liga MX Mexico

Atlas

Atlas

Unam Pumas

Unam Pumas

0

0

D

11/02/24

Mexico Liga MX Mexico

Puebla

Puebla

Unam Pumas

Unam Pumas

0

3

W

Last Five - Queretaro

02/03/24

Mexico Liga MX Mexico

Santos Laguna

Santos Laguna

Queretaro

Queretaro

1

0

L

28/02/24

Mexico Liga MX Mexico

Atletico San Luis

Atletico San Luis

Queretaro

Queretaro

1

4

W

24/02/24

Mexico Liga MX Mexico

Puebla

Puebla

Queretaro

Queretaro

0

2

W

17/02/24

Mexico Liga MX Mexico

Necaxa

Necaxa

Queretaro

Queretaro

1

1

D

10/02/24

Mexico Liga MX Mexico

Tijuana

Tijuana

Queretaro

Queretaro

1

1

D

Pumas UNAM odds: -120 – 53.9%

Draw odds: +255 – 28.1%

Queretaro odds: +350 – 18.0%

Pumas UNAM are considered by the bookmakers as the expected winners. Pumas have a 53.9% win probability ahead of Thursday’s clash, while poor Queretaro’s odds at +350 imply an 18.0% win probability. Even a draw at +255 seems far-fetched for Mauro Grek’s side, as there’s only a 28.1% likelihood of the two teams sharing the spoils this week. You could opt for over 2.5 goals – we see a 53.49% chance for Pumas and Queretaro to produce quality stuff resulting in three or more goals.

Pumas UNAM vs Queretaro Lineups & Team News

Pumas UNAM

At the start of the season, no one gave Pumas UNAM a fighting chance. However, after nine games played, Pumas UNAM accumulated 15 points throughout four victories, three draws, and two losses.

Predicted lineup – Gonzalez (GK), Aldrete, Magallan, Natan, Reyes, Salvio, Lopez, Caicedo, Huerta, Tabo & Fernandez

Queretaro

Raul Sandoval, Jose Raul Zuniga Murillo, and Nicolas Cordero scored the winning goals for Mauro Grek in the game against Cruz Azul on the 25th of September. Winning is not something Queretaro are known for in the last couple of years, and our Pumas UNAM vs Queretaro predictions are right to favor the home team in the game on Thursday.

Predicted lineup – Allison (GK), Gomez, Barbieri, Gularte, Mendoza, Barrera, Escamilla, Lertora, Sandoval, Ayon & Murillo

Player to Watch: Guillermo Allison

After conceding goals in five back-to-back Liga MX games, it’s understandable why we have Guillermo Allison down as the player to watch in this Pumas UNAM vs Queretaro prediction. The 33-year-old was introduced into the squad with the hope that his expertise will eradicate such negative defensive runs. However, the Mexican shot-stopper’s skills don’t seem enough for Queretaro to keep a clean sheet. The last time that happened was on the 28th of August when Mauro Grek’s boys bested Necaxa 0-1.

Starting Lineups

*Starting lineups are usually announced 1hr before the kick-off

Pumas UNAM vs Queretaro Prediction


Avatar of Zack TC
Zack TC

Zack is a longtime football fan, writer, and bettor. He also has experience playing and coaching the game of football at a local level. His interest in the MLS, Liga MX and the Canadian Premier League adds a new dimension to the content we have at FootballWhispers.