Mazatlan vs Queretaro Prediction, Odds & Betting Tips 10/28/2023

*These betting odds were correct at the time of publication but are subject to change.

Free Mazatlan vs Queretaro Predictions and Picks

The Mazatlan vs Queretaro head-to-head on the 28th of October can easily be described as the battle of the underdogs in Liga MX. However, we do have some tremendous Mazatlan vs Queretaro betting tips for you this week.

Get the inside scoop on FW’s expert Liga MX predictions by visiting the website.

Over 2.5 Goals

  • Two of the three games that were played at Estadio Mazatlan between the two sides saw over 2.5 goals.
  • Queretaro have the 2nd-worst defensive record in Liga MX, with 24 goals conceded this season.
  • Key players Sandoval and Murillo will miss the match for Queretaro due to suspensions – another plus for our Mazatlan vs Queretaro prediction.

BTTS

  • Four of the six official meetings between the two sides resulted in goals galore.
  • In five of Mazatlan’s last seven outings, we had BTTS.
  • We also saw BTTS in eight consecutive Mazatlan games.

Essential Mazatlan vs Queretaro Odds and H2H Record

Checking out the latest Mazatlan vs Queretaro head-to-head statistics is a vital part of a healthy Liga MX bet this week.

Mazatlan odds: +130 – 43.1%

Draw odds: +260 – 20.0%

Queretaro odds: +165 – 36.9%

The odds above imply we have Mazatlan as expected winners ahead of the Queretaro clash, as the home side has a solid 43.1% win probability. However, the difference between the two teams’ win probabilities isn’t that big, as Mauro Grek’s Queretaro keeps a sturdy 36.9% chance of getting the three points themselves. Surely, a draw at +260 (20.0%) is the best way to approach this Liga MX game.

Mazatlan vs Queretaro Lineups & Team News

Mazatlan

Surprisingly, Mazatlan managed to best Atlas at Estadio Jalisco last week. The result on the scoreboard after 90 minutes of soccer was 1-3 in favor of the visitors, but the result could’ve easily been 3-1 in favor of Atlas, as the home side has a staggering 24 shots at target, compared to Mazatlan’s seven – another plus in favor of our Mazatlan vs Queretaro prediction.

Predicted lineup – Gonzalez (GK), Diaz, Alvarado, Almada, Colula, Intriago, Barcenas, Esquivel, Colman, Amarilla & Loba

Queretaro

With 24 goals conceded throughout 13 league fixtures, coach Mauro Grek’s defense has more holes than Swiss cheese. Queretaro are close to averaging 2.0 goals per game, which is surely another plus in favor of our top Mazatlan vs Queretaro predictions.

Predicted lineup – Allison (GK), Mendoza, Gularte, Barbieri, Lainez, Garcia, Sierra, Escamilla, Lertora, Barrera & Sanvezzo

Player to Watch: Ake Arnaud Loba

It’s not every day that Ake Arnaud Loba scored two goals in a single game. Mazatlan’s player was the big hero for his manager in last week’s match at Estadio Jalisco when he bagged a lovely brace, which helped the team achieve an impressive come-from-behind 1-3 win.

Seeing as Mazatlan’s manager doesn’t have that many options in front of him, we are confident that Ake Arnaud Loba will make an appearance for the team in this week’s match. Ake Arnaud Loba is the key player in our Mazatlan vs Queretaro prediction, and we can’t wait to see him strut his stuff at Estadio Mazatlan.

Starting Lineups

*Starting lineups are usually announced 1hr before the kick-off

Mazatlan vs Queretaro Prediction


Avatar of Zack TC
Zack TC

Zack is a longtime football fan, writer, and bettor. He also has experience playing and coaching the game of football at a local level. His interest in the MLS, Liga MX and the Canadian Premier League adds a new dimension to the content we have at FootballWhispers.