Club America vs Queretaro Prediction, Odds & Betting Tips 07/01/2023

*These betting odds were correct at the time of publication but are subject to change.

Club America vs Queretaro prediction and tips for Liga MX

On the 7th of January at Estadio Azteca, we’re going to see one hell of a game between Club America and Queretaro – two teams that are completely different in terms of class.

First half – Club America

With only one victory in the last 10 games over Club America, it’s fair to say that Queretaro are nobody’s favorite to win this game at Estadio Azteca. The clash is expected to be a one-sided affair with Club America currently enjoying a high-flying display and it seems no one can defeat coach Fernando Ortiz’s boys. The manager himself has nothing but good memories from his clashes with Queretaro as he has two victories against this opponent.

Place the bet >>

Both teams to score – yes

It’s a new dawn over at Estadio Azteca. The fans’ favorite player is no longer part of the team as Guillermo Ochoa joined Salernitana’s side and he’ll be strutting his stuff in Serie A this season. He was the most important player on Club America’s roster and he’ll undoubtedly leave the team vulnerable. His catlike reflexes were second to none and his absence will be exploited by the away team on Saturday.

Place the bet >>

Club America vs Queretaro odds and head-to-head stats

Make sure to check out the odds below as they’ll help you make the best possible Club America vs Queretaro bet.

Club America odds: -263 – 71.4%

Draw odds: +410 – 18.0%

Queretaro odds: +690 – 10.6%

You don’t need the bookies to tell you that Club America are the big favorites to win this game. BetMGM provides us with -263 odds for a Club America win on Saturday which is approximately a 71.4% chance of victory. Next, we have the draw as the 2nd-most likely outcome with +410 (18.0% chance) and finally, Queretaro’s chances stand at only 10.6%.

Predicted lineups, team news, and last result

Club America

The Real Madrid of Mexican soccer is truly the most prolific team in Liga MX. Coach Fernando Ortiz’s boys certainly didn’t finish the Apertura race in the fashion they were hoping for after that disappointing 1:1 tie versus Toluca which knocked them out of the tournament. Alejandro Zendejas’ beautiful shot wasn’t enough as it only equaled the score in this rematch.

Predicted lineup – Malagon (GK), Lara, Araujo, Caceres, Fuentes, Sanchez, Fidalgo, Rodriguez, Valdes, Zendejas & Martin


Hardly anyone can argue that Queretaro are the weakest Liga MX team this season. They were at the bottom of the table in the Apertura a few months ago and it’s no surprise they took a heavy beating on the 2nd of October. Toluca completely outplayed Queretaro as they won with a 4:1 result which is the least Queretaro could’ve received. Alan Rodriguez received an 84th-minute red card which may have saved Queretaro from further humiliation.

Predicted lineup – Rodriguez (GK), Vera, Silva, Balanta, Mendoza, Sequiera, Lopez, Osuna, Barrera, Sepulveda & Nahuelpan

Starting lineups

*Starting lineups are usually announced 1hr before the kick-off

Player to watch: Henry Martin

It’s a shame Henry Martin wasn’t a few years young. At the age of 30, teams don’t feel confident about signing this player despite his tremendous form.

He pulled off a remarkable piece of goalscoring this season as he’s the 2nd-best scorer in the Apertura. The only player to outshine Henry Martin was Pachuca’s Nicolas Lopez.

Nevertheless, Henry Martin did slide it past the goalkeepers on 13 occasions and we can’t wait to see how well he’ll do against this troubled Queretaro team.

Liga MX standings

This is where you’ll find the Clausura ranking:

Common Club America vs Queretaro questions and answers by our experts

Club America vs Queretaro Prediction

  • Whom do the bookies favor? – They predict an effortless Club America win on the 7th of January.
  • What’s the venue for this game? – The Club America vs Queretaro game will be held at Estadio Azteca.
  • Which bookmaker should I try out? – We advise you to give BetMGM a shot.